ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Scott Gotlieb on the future

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hello. I am coming out of retirement for one post. Some posters on here were looking at Dr. Scott Gotlieb as a voice of reason during this pandemic. Gotlieb now says it will be many years before we can have that "holiday party in back of a restaurant again". We will be dealing with this for years to come, folks. Respiratory precautions such as mandated mask wearing in future winters will be the new normal.

Hello. I am coming out of retirement for one post. Some posters on here were looking at Dr. Scott Gotlieb as a voice of reason during this pandemic. Gotlieb now says it will be many years before we can have that "holiday party in back of a restaurant again". We will be dealing with this for years to come, folks. Respiratory precautions such as mandated mask wearing in future winters will be the new normal.

This is more electric than Jordan coming out of retirement. Thank you.

Reactions: shu09

But I already had such a party/celebration when u retired

only kidding

welcome back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT