ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent Piece on the Biggio Family in The Athletic

HallLine69

All World
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2001
I didn't realize Craig met his wife when they both attended Seton Hall. The article sits behind the pay wall at The Athletic, but here's the link for those with a subscription:
FWIW, The Athletic is excellent and --besides the Trove--the only sports service I subscribe to. ESPN+ is of zero interest to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Didnt they live near belmar for some of his time when in houston?

Thought i read that in an SI article probably over 20 years ago now.

The Athletic has the best college hoops coverage.
Agreed. I subscribed last year and well worth it. There is so much free content now, but for sports stuff my only two subscriptions are The Athletic and of course the Trove.

In addition to college basketball, good (college/pro) football, baseball and pro basketball on the Athletic (I’m not a hockey guy so don’t know there). You can select certain teams and your account gets populated automatically with stuff related to those teams (and in our case the BE generally since there isn’t a steady stream of Hall specific content).

Agreed they did fine work on the story and had a couple of excellent pieces on the site for Mother's Day.

I am sports media geek so I enjoy reading Richard Dietsch's stuff on the business of sport and I've long been a Jayson Stark fan.

Reactions: HallLine69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT