ADVERTISEMENT

Five-Game Mini Plan Now On Sale!

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

resize

MINI_PLAN_GRAPHIC.png

The Seton Hall ticket office is now offering a five-game mini plan for the 2024-25 men's basketball season at Prudential Center! Two levels of seating are available, beginning at $250 per seats ($225 + $25 priority seat premium).

Fans interested in the mini plan must choose their five games in the following categories:

Choose one game
  • Jan. 18 vs. St. John's or Feb. 15 vs. UConn
Choose one game
  • Dec. 8 vs. Oklahoma State, Dec. 22 vs. Georgetown, Feb. 23 vs. Xavier or Feb. 26 vs. Villanova
Choose two games
  • Jan. 8 vs. DePaul, Jan. 21 vs. Marquette, Jan. 28 vs. Providence, Feb. 5 vs. Butler or March 4 vs. Creighton
Choose one game
  • Nov. 4 vs. Saint Peter's, Nov. 30 vs. Monmouth or Dec. 4 vs. NJIT

Fill out the information below, and a ticket representative will contact you soon!

(Hit Link)

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
These mini plans get worse every year. There isn't even flexibility. And what is a $25 priority seat premium?

These mini plans get worse every year. There isn't even flexibility. And what is a $25 priority seat premium?
How flexible do you want it? You’re picking the friggin games in groups.

If you’re looking for STJ, UConn, Nova, senior night and another BE game, I think the season ticket package is the answer.

It’s a tremendous deal to have access to 2 marquee games, 2 good BE including senior night and you have to take an OOC cupcake.

Cannot make everybody happy. If you don't like the mini plan buy individual tickets to the games you want. $25 priority seating is for very good seats. For example I pay $480 for my priority season ticket which is dead mid court row 11 . It all depends where you want to sit and or can afford .

If you're looking for a solid seat to the UConn or St. John's game and can see yourself going to a few more, it's a pretty good buy. I'd estimate that one game (whichever you choose) could end up being worth 40-50% of the plan's value. If you want both, it honestly might be worth looking at full seasons.

Cannot make everybody happy. If you don't like the mini plan buy individual tickets to the games you want. $25 priority seating is for very good seats. For example I pay $480 for my priority season ticket which is dead mid court row 11 . It all depends where you want to sit and or can afford .
And there you have it. Obviously the best value per game and choice of games is a season ticket package.

Reactions: setonball46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT