ADVERTISEMENT

Follow Jerry C

Jerry's human interest stories are so relatable. And I am sure that there are many on this forum who, like myself, spent countless hours during their "free time" on the field or court coaching their sons' and daughters' teams, or just kids in their communities, over the course of many years, and during all seasons. Few of us, if any, will get a plaque but hopefully, our reward is seeing the young men and women who are now better people for the life lessons they learned during their sports career. God bless Kasey for honoring her Mom and giving back to the community her mom served. Thanks for posting, Dan.

Another community that has rallied around one of their youth volunteers. Kudos to Jerry Recco (and yes, I know he does Rutgers play-by-play) for using his celebrity to help out this family. ALS is a devastating disease, coupled with the costs for treatment that this family is going to have to endure as well. God bless Scott Goldsberry and his family on their long journey.

Keep up the great work, Jerry! I am sure Dan will continue to post these links as you write them!

Jerry's human interest stories are so relatable. And I am sure that there are many on this forum who, like myself, spent countless hours during their "free time" on the field or court coaching their sons' and daughters' teams, or just kids in their communities, over the course of many years, and during all seasons. Few of us, if any, will get a plaque but hopefully, our reward is seeing the young men and women who are now better people for the life lessons they learned during their sports career. God bless Kasey for honoring her Mom and giving back to the community her mom served. Thanks for posting, Dan.
Jerry finds some terrific human interest stories, and I find them incredibly heart-warming to read.

Another terrific job Jerry! Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT