ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Myers Tip-Off

Does anybody have any insight on individual game day tickets? I know they will release the left over tickets in the Fall, I'm asking if anybody knows what the gym holds, and the chances of getting individual tix.

Does anybody have any insight on individual game day tickets? I know they will release the left over tickets in the Fall, I'm asking if anybody knows what the gym holds, and the chances of getting individual tix.
Looks like venue holds 3,500, usually always spots available at these tournaments.

There is a place on Tourney site to fill out to get information on ticket only packages they become available in the fall.

Last edited:
So it looks like we'll be playing two of Bowling Green, Milwaukee, Southern Utah and Yale in "campus games" to go along with two of the other three teams in our side of the draw.

Reactions: lloyde dobler
Looks like venue holds 3,500, usually always spots available at these tournaments.

There is a place on Tourney site to fill out to get information on ticket only packages they become available in the fall.

Have you ever seen anything close to a full house at of these tournaments other than maybe Maui? I don’t think I have.

Reactions: SOBO1

fort_myers_travel_packages_graphic.jpg

Dear Pirate Blue Members and Men's Basketball Supporters,

Pirate Blue is pleased to announce that, in conjunction with the Fort Myers Tip-Off, travel packages are now available at www.fortmyerstipoff.com/travel-packages. At this time, purchasing a travel package through the Fort Myers Tip-Off is the only way to guarantee tickets for the Seton Hall men's basketball games that are slated for Nov. 22 and 24 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. Ticket-only packages, based on availability, will become available this fall. Be sure to visit the Fort Myers Tip-Off website for updates on tickets.

Separate from the travel package, Pirate Blue will offer its own bundle which includes a pregame event prior to each Seton Hall game as well as an exclusive Under Armour gear pack. Information on pricing and locations of the events are forthcoming in the near future. This must be purchased separately from any travel package or ticket purchase offered through the official Fort Myers Tip-Off website.

Please contact Michael Engemann at 973-275-6445 or Michael.engemann@shu.edu with questions or to express interest in the Pirate Blue pregame receptions and exclusive gear pack.

How Do I Purchase a Fort Myers Tip-Off Travel Package?

How Do I Purchase Just Tickets to the Fort Myers Tip-Off?

• Ticket-only packages, based on availability, will become available this fall. Be sure to visit the Fort Myers Tip-Off website for updates on tickets.

What is Included in the Pirate Blue Bundle?

• The Pirate Blue bundle will include admission into a pregame event on both Nov. 22 and Nov. 24 as well as an exclusive Under Armour gear pack. Travel and tickets are NOT included in this bundle.

Though the Westin hotels are nice Cape Coral isn't one of the resort towns that people think of in Southwestern Florida . Teams playing in the Gulf Coast Showcase stay at the Hyatt in Estero . During spring training the Red Sox stay at the Hyatt . There are numerous hotels and resort hotels in the area from Sanibel and Captiva Island to Marco island . I noticed Ohio State is staying on Sanibel .

There are always plenty of tickets available at these tournaments. Also, you usually can buy the cheapest tickets and then just go and sit wherever you want because the venues are so empty. The SoCal tournament a couple of years ago was like that.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
There are always plenty of tickets available at these tournaments. Also, you usually can buy the cheapest tickets and then just go and sit wherever you want because the venues are so empty. The SoCal tournament a couple of years ago was like that.
Yea I figured that. But with OSU (Naples is loaded with mid-westerners), and Florida a home state team, I can easily see 3k being there. The SoCal tourny nobody cares about out there

Anyone what times the Games will be --for travel purposes

I’m staying on Sanibel too. Probably the Marriott or Westin. It’s just too nice not to.

Games times are still pending. Won't be determined until tournament organizers see the status of the Covid 19 pandemic in the fall. Health experts are still concerned about variants that still can surges in cases in the fall/winter even with those that are vaccinated. Especially with the latest worldwide development of the Delta variant.

Games times are still pending. Won't be determined until tournament organizers see the status of the Covid 19 pandemic in the fall. Health experts are still concerned about variants that still can surges in cases in the fall/winter even with those that are vaccinated. Especially with the latest worldwide development of the Delta variant.

Oh come on!

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
If all the schools in the Big 10 are planning for 100% capacity, there is nothing to worry about. LOL

Matchups haven't been announced yet. I believe the tournament partners with Fox so the games will probably be on FS1. Games are slated for Monday and Wednesday so figure they will be evening games.

Reactions: wpc75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT