ADVERTISEMENT

Free Beer

Another joke, just like free donuts and free hot dogs. Keep America unhealthy.
Actually, studies have shown that 1-2 alcoholic drinks per day (in men, 1 in women) has some positive health effects. I'm just mad it's for people who got the vaccine in May. I was going to rent a bus and do a brewery tour.

Reactions: Merge and SHUSA
Actually, studies have shown that 1-2 alcoholic drinks per day (in men, 1 in women) has some positive health effects. I'm just mad it's for people who got the vaccine in May. I was going to rent a bus and do a brewery tour.
that sounds awesome.

and well just say its healthy if i save my 14 drinks for shu gameday

lost in this is that state RT numbers are headed towards sub .5 across the board

I'd guess that this the people who might be incentivized to get vaccinated for a free beer is a vastly better targeted campaign than offering a free kale salad or something. Whatever works.

• Haha
Reactions: donnie_baseball
I'd guess that this the people who might be incentivized to get vaccinated for a free beer is a vastly better targeted campaign than offering a free kale salad or something. Whatever works.

There's no need to offer them anything for free. Shouldn't be trivializing a serious health decision a person might have to make.

There's no need to offer them anything for free. Shouldn't be trivializing a serious health decision a person might have to make.

Not really a big deal. It's a beer.

Breweries would benefit if we have a higher percentage of the population vaccinated so people feel more comfortable going out. No one is going to get vaccinated so they can save $10 on a beer and a hotdog or whatever, this is just a small marketing gimmick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT