ADVERTISEMENT

Future NJ Vaccination Numbers are not good

Early on it was a PIA to get a vaccine. As time went on supply and access increased. The only thing holding people back now is their own convictions, whether health or politically based.

IMO, all restrictions should be lifted. There is no risk of overwhelming the health care system. If you are vaccinated, according to my PCP, there is a very very low chance of giving or contracting. For those that choose to not get vaccinated, let them live with the consequences.

It is time to land the plane.

Agreed. I thought we should keep some restrictions until those who wanted to get vaccinated have had a chance to be vaccinated. We appear to be at that point.

Reactions: shu09 and Pirata
We are now running into a situation where vaccines will expire because of dating. I’m at the same point. If somebody wants to get vaccinated, fine. If they don’t, fine. There is absolutely no risk to our health system capacity right now.

For some reason, some people still want to use this as a referendum on Trump Terminal TDS.

Reactions: shu09
Is that really true? In NJ, Morris, Somerset and Bergen have the highest vaccination rates. In PA, Philadelphia County is one of the lowest.
Probably true.
Middle and Lower middle class of all races and backgrounds love Trump.

Less fortunate likely to question or at least not trust the same government who mishandled the pandemic (diff access to docs....you are who you associate with)

Off topic somewhat, but....All this “divide” has been about $$$....not race like some people want you to believe

@Merge @Hallsome @shu09 The Governor fully plans on masking children next school year. He should be ashamed of himself

@Merge Do schools start after Labor Day? If so, you are actually losing the bet

Also a follow up question for Mr. Murphy as well. If we expect as maskless Rock next November, why does it make sense to continue masking children in schools?

Last edited:
@Merge @Hallsome @shu09 The Governor fully plans on masking children next school year. He should be ashamed of himself

Also a follow up question for Mr. Murphy as well. If we expect as maskless Rock next November, why does it make sense to continue masking children in schools?

He should be ashamed
School boards and parents need to make noise

Reactions: shu09

He should be ashamed
School boards and parents need to make noise

Yep. It has changed from "Flattening the curve" to "Masking Kids 18 months into the pandemic". I thought @Merge said we won't be wearing masks after July?
@Merge Will you be happy your kids will be wearing masks in school come September?

Yep. It has changed from "Flattening the curve" to "Masking Kids 18 months into the pandemic". I thought @Merge said we won't be wearing masks after July?
@Merge Will you be happy your kids will be wearing masks in school come September?

They won't be. Just another overreaction by you to something a politician said months before it actually matters.

Kids will not be required to wear masks in school next year. I don't care what a politician says about that in May.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT