ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - SHU vs Va Tech

1-1 at the half. Hall with 15 shots to 1 for VT.

Hard to believe no replay in an NCAA Tournament game.

Very impressive half by the Pirates! Total domination, tons of chances, unlucky to go behind from a deflection on VT's only shot. SHU did everything but finish until the end there.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Looked totally dominant but the problem with this game is you can completely control and it only takes one bad break. That PK was killer, and gave VT their only good push.

Need to come out the same in the second half and get one in. 8 shots on goal in a half, damn.

gonna be tough now with VT keeping 11 men behind the ball and wasting as much time as possible.

coupd feep this coming. rough draw to a team thats been in the tourney 6 years straight

Va Tech just closing into a shell. Going to be difficult. Tough to lose this game
Worst part about the sport. In my mind, it's the equivalent of taking a knee in football to run out the clock, except it can happen for an huge chunks of the game. Definitely not enjoyable to watch IMO

Worst part about the sport. In my mind, it's the equivalent of taking a knee in football to run out the clock, except it can happen for an huge chunks of the game. Definitely not enjoyable to watch IMO
Va Tech dominating this half so far. Opposite of first half

Where are you guys watching it? I used the NCAA link and it brings me to the game page but then only has a 10 minute video of a different game on it?

Where are you guys watching it? I used the NCAA link and it brings me to the game page but then only has a 10 minute video of a different game on it?
Watching through ncaa link but also on via YouTube or through SHU app

Need to win it here especially a man up if this goes to PK we are toast

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT