ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Nice start. Angel needs to avoid second foul when he renters. Maybe Anthony can give us a few more minutes here.

CBS Sports Network's College Sports Live doesn't livestream games? Weak...

Had to get caught up on some work today, so I'm sitting in my office, disappointment about that.

Hall Leads 7-4 under 16 minutes. Solid start.

Smart move by Kevin getting Angel out of there with a quick foul.

Let's play with the lead.

CBS Sports Network's College Sports Live doesn't livestream games? Weak...

Had to get caught up on some work today, so I'm sitting in my office, disappointment about that.

Go to your home cable provider site. Go to watch TV live, Sign in and that may work.

How about letting Powell touch the ball?

Jones has to finish some plays.

Hall leads 10-9 under 12 minutes.

Carrington and Desi have to get going.

Like the aggressiveness from jones but needs to finish better. Hope Gordon gets some time, want to see what he brings to the team today.

Rashed playing ok. He had a major slam at MSG last yr vs SJU.

People talk of ponds, and he is terrific, but levett is just as good imo.

Go to your home cable provider site. Go to watch TV live, Sign in and that may work.
I appreciate it, but I have no idea what my account number is. My wife knows, but if I call home and ask for it, she'll just ask why I'm at work, but watching the game ... which is a fair question.

Man - just want few jumpers to go in but do love that we fight can't complain about that.

I appreciate it, but I have no idea what my account number is. My wife knows, but if I call home and ask for it, she'll just ask why I'm at work, but watching the game ... which is a fair question.
CBSSports inhome only. No stream.

Powell ha work harder to get the ball but they need to pass it to him.

2 touches in like 6 or 7 minutes on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT