ADVERTISEMENT

Great version of Dancing Queen

The character assassination by the mainstream media is in full force for a guy who, whether you like him or not, should be celebrated based on his story. He is very much the definition of the American Dream. And, like him or not, he's more intelligent on his worst day than most people are on their best day.

The character assassination by the mainstream media is in full force for a guy who, whether you like him or not, should be celebrated based on his story. He is very much the definition of the American Dream. And, like him or not, he's more intelligent on his worst day than most people are on their best day.
Why does he wear mascara on tv interviews?

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Of course the obvious evidence in support of him just took place in Washington DC with the Hamas rally that couldve filled up Walsh gym. Or can go further back to Tent Cities all over college campus in the Spring and soon-to-be-arriving-again in Fall 2024 College campuses as the weather remains nice for a few weeks. Bottom line is progressives are 100% Democrats and the mainstream media has no idea how to handle them but to try to suppress the story.
There was no continuing wall to wall coverage of the Hamas DC rally and their attack on capital city police. Why is that?

Of course the obvious evidence in support of him just took place in Washington DC with the Hamas rally that couldve filled up Walsh gym. Or can go further back to Tent Cities all over college campus in the Spring and soon-to-be-arriving-again in Fall 2024 College campuses as the weather remains nice for a few weeks. Bottom line is progressives are 100% Democrats and the mainstream media has no idea how to handle them but to try to suppress the story.
There was no continuing wall to wall coverage of the Hamas DC rally and their attack on capital city police. Why is that?
i saw some graffiti. were there people actually attacking police, breaking into the building, smashing things, threatening specific people?

and where were you when the previous president enticed it? just popping in here randomly right?

And on the other side, the MSM has done its best to portray Harris in a positive light since Biden said he wasn't running anymore. So corrupt and biased.

Can one define the MSM? I would like to read a technical assessment of what MSM is.

Can one define the MSM? I would like to read a technical assessment of what MSM is.
On this topic, in the Trump era, it is everyone on mainstream not named Fox. You would think Harris is this wunderkind candidate that didn't fail miserably in 2020 and entire body of work folks have on her for years, including during her most recent stint.

On this topic, in the Trump era, it is everyone on mainstream not named Fox. You would think Harris is this wunderkind candidate that didn't fail miserably in 2020 and entire body of work folks have on her for years, including during her most recent stint.
Pray tell why Fox is not MSM they are most consumed cable news on that platform. What is msm? Is this linear only consumption. I want defined elements from people throwing around 3 letter acronyms.

Pray tell why Fox is not MSM they are most consumed cable news on that platform. What is msm? Is this linear only consumption. I want defined elements from people throwing around 3 letter acronyms.
No, you don’t. Fox is a Republican spin zone. Mainstream media otherwise is a Dem spin zone especially when Trump is the opponent. They aren’t journalists. They are propaganda. This is easy to acknowledge when you don’t have a “team” and can admit water is wet.

Reactions: shu09
No, you don’t. Fox is a Republican spin zone. Mainstream media otherwise is a Dem spin zone especially when Trump is the opponent. They aren’t journalists. They are propaganda. This is easy to acknowledge when you don’t have a “team” and can admit water is wet.
I found a pew research study from 3 years ago...fox is listed must have been a clerical error

trump with the spray tan, vance with the eyeliner, desantis with the boots,

you'd have no idea that party is vehemently against trans community. it's practically one big drag show

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
trump with the spray tan, vance with the eyeliner, desantis with the boots,

you'd have no idea that party is vehemently against trans community. it's practically one big drag show

This has to be one of the biggest fallacies that keeps getting repeated. Please cite some sources where any candidate or party is "vehemently against the trans community." Again, more made up stuff. LBGT were going to lose all of their rights while Trump was President. He was going to start WW3. Stop.

right but he's asking what you think and it's clear you don't actually know.
Nah clearly I was just screwing with theTwitterGuy because he's okay with media people like Rachel Scott defining DEI as diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as people defining a woman as anyone who feels like a woman, so clearly he must be okay with defining MSM as mainstream media.

Last edited:
Reactions: HALL85
Nah clearly I was just screwing with theTwitterGuy because he's okay with media people like Rachel Scott defining DEI as diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as people defining a woman as anyone who feels like a woman, so clearly he must be okay with defining MSM as mainstream media.
ok great so what's your answer?

This has to be one of the biggest fallacies that keeps getting repeated. Please cite some sources where any candidate or party is "vehemently against the trans community." Again, more made up stuff. LBGT were going to lose all of their rights while Trump was President. He was going to start WW3. Stop.

sure some of the stance is good. but the rhetoric is what drives hate. its not a normal calm point. its heated. to a trans person placing you as only male/female would be filed under against the trans community. and calling it trans madness. saying transgender was made up 5 years ago. etc

its what the GOP voters want to hear because they are strongly lgbtq inside the closet, not openly. and politicians don't have an actual thought of their own

also, it was a joke. but if you think the general voter sentiment is coexisting nicely with lgbtq i got a bridge to sell you.

Carl Quintanilla
@carlquintanilla
·
6m
“.. Vance, she continued, ‘is confusing because his rhetoric wants us to panic about immigrants, but his eyeliner wants us to panic at the disco.’”

Carl Quintanilla
@carlquintanilla
·
6m
“.. Vance, she continued, ‘is confusing because his rhetoric wants us to panic about immigrants, but his eyeliner wants us to panic at the disco.’”

That's a pretty good one.

also, it was a joke. but if you think the general voter sentiment is coexisting nicely with lgbtq i got a bridge to sell you.
I think most of us don't care, and I personally don't see any threat to their existence and rights with a Republican congress or Commander in Chief. Where I work, DEI really means trans rights, and we are beaten over the head with it on a daily basis. It's a little much. That said, I work with and serve many LGBTQ on a daily basis, and coexistence is not a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT