ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from Indiana

These responses are probably not what the OP was expecting when he posted this. Bad timing with the Duval "decision". We desperately need some good news on the recruiting front, and soon, considering the semester starts in what, like less than a month?

Per his aunt on twitter, it looks like this kid just committed to Seton Hall. Not sure how to add a screenshot of the tweet. A bit of a surprise to say the least...

Reactions: ArtieLange9
Yes, he's the player I noted on the Trove yesterday who was going to commit. I couldn't name him without permission.

One more commitment should be coming soon.

Yes, he's the player I noted on the Trove yesterday who was going to commit. I couldn't name him without permission.

One more commitment should be coming soon.
Very interesting to say the least

Willard said he wanted to focus on elite talent.
Coach speak for "I got 13 scholies and matey I'm going to use them". Plus, get him the ball at the top of the key and he'll be able to see over the defense. New type of pg.

Last edited:
If he's the shot blocker I am being told he is that would be the first under Willard and would especially help Angel moving forward.

Ro, as he likes to be called spent Christmas with our family last year. We call him "Cousin Ro" in our family. My dad gave him a ride to the airport for his trip to Seton Hall and he had real interest from Illinois. The University of Evansville was hoping nobody would offer him so they could steal him away.

My dad is a neighbor and good friend of Ro's coach, Todd Franklin. Franklin believes Ro will play at the next level, and he means the NBA In practice when his team mates didn't care about stats, Ro tore it up. He will defend the rim very well and can score when he gets the ball. He continues to improve in the post. Coaches see that potential that the rest of us don't see on game day.

Ro played on a team that had two guards battling to get a D1 scholarship. If you watch the last game, Ro had some great sequences on both ends of the floor. Darrington, was trying to impress the scouts in attendance. That isn't my just opinion, but something that came from the team leadership after the game. It's like watching an all star game that the center is just there to rebound the ball while the guards get into a 3 point shooting contest.

I would like to see Ro redshirt, but he will be ready to do whatever is asked of him. I had wanted him for UE so I could watch him play, but I am pleased with where we will play.

Ro, as he likes to be called spent Christmas with our family last year. We call him "Cousin Ro" in our family. My dad gave him a ride to the airport for his trip to Seton Hall and he had real interest from Illinois. The University of Evansville was hoping nobody would offer him so they could steal him away.

My dad is a neighbor and good friend of Ro's coach, Todd Franklin. Franklin believes Ro will play at the next level, and he means the NBA In practice when his team mates didn't care about stats, Ro tore it up. He will defend the rim very well and can score when he gets the ball. He continues to improve in the post. Coaches see that potential that the rest of us don't see on game day.

Ro played on a team that had two guards battling to get a D1 scholarship. If you watch the last game, Ro had some great sequences on both ends of the floor. Darrington, was trying to impress the scouts in attendance. That isn't my just opinion, but something that came from the team leadership after the game. It's like watching an all star game that the center is just there to rebound the ball while the guards get into a 3 point shooting contest.

I would like to see Ro redshirt, but he will be ready to do whatever is asked of him. I had wanted him for UE so I could watch him play, but I am pleased with where we will play.

This is no fluff, I think Ro has some really nice upside and will help us out at SHU. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Reactions: Joe_T and Flnj86
The staff at Seton Hall will really develop his body and his skills. And he will get a great education too! Welcome to the Seton Hall family!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT