ADVERTISEMENT

Guardian subscriber raffle - Summer Shore Social - WINNER

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Congratulations Andrew Colucci!

Andrew is the winner of our second Guardian subscriber raffle, and will receive a complimentary invite to the Summer Shore Social ($1000 value). The Summer Shore Social is being hosted by Jim ‘82 and Judy O’Brien at the Bay Head Yacht Club in Bay Head, NJ. Andrew will get the unique opportunity to interact and engage with members of the team and staff, while enjoying food and drink in a beautiful Jersey shore setting.

Guardian subscribers receive FREE entry into periodic drawings, for complimentary access to Onward Setonia events. Our first Guardian raffle winner received complimentary access on our NYC Cruise in June ($3000 value).

Consider a Guardian membership and take advantage of the opportunity to win free interactive experiences throughout the year.

Congratulations Andrew Colucci!

Andrew is the winner of our second Guardian subscriber raffle, and will receive a complimentary invite to the Summer Shore Social ($1000 value). The Summer Shore Social is being hosted by Jim ‘82 and Judy O’Brien at the Bay Head Yacht Club in Bay Head, NJ. Andrew will get the unique opportunity to interact and engage with members of the team and staff, while enjoying food and drink in a beautiful Jersey shore setting.

Guardian subscribers receive FREE entry into periodic drawings, for complimentary access to Onward Setonia events. Our first Guardian raffle winner received complimentary access on our NYC Cruise in June ($3000 value).

Consider a Guardian membership and take advantage of the opportunity to win free interactive experiences throughout the year.

Thank you Mike, looking foward to the event!!

Should be a cool event.

Did anyone receive their hoodies with the script logo from the June merch drop?

I just found an email I received about a week after my order saying Under Armour was out of size XL and my order would be refunded. Ugh.

Reactions: walshtrips
I received 6 items from the June merch drop.

Loved them all.

I got a large hoodie. It's very lite. Had a slight smudge on the front but I still probably will wear this the least. Not a hoodie fan

Got a nice blue T-shirt with The Hall on front and a large Amercian flag on the back. It's sharp.

Got a white polo shirt with The Hall (blue outlined) on front. I have worn it twice for golf. One golf outing people took notice with nice comments.

Got blue and white baseball cap with The Hall on front.

Got a beach style circular fishing hat with The Hall on front. Particularly nice.

Received flip flops with under armour logo. Three weeks later I received another pair with both UA and The Hall on each.

Nice stock, good pricing, probably not as durable but supporting the cause and getting nice outerwear is cool.

Well done Mike!!!!

Now, the next time you have a drawing palm the card with my name. 😁
You should receive a invite as guest
Well done Mike!!!!

Now, the next time you have a drawing palm the card with my name. 😁
given all you do and did to promote the challenges that raised $100k?, you should receive a guest invite.

Last edited:
You should receive a invite as Serimia

given all you do and did to promote the challenges that raised $100k?, you should receive a guest invite.
That's nice that you say that but the school does a lot for me already.

Thank you

Did the hats get sent out yet? I have not received mine yet. Thanks!
Hats are in and sitting in Florida. Shipper, who took the project on himself, is in Spain. They’ll hit the mail as soon as they’re in the same place.

Reactions: Section112
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT