ADVERTISEMENT

Guy that first tweeted about Delgado's Departure

creepy-smile-guy-o.gif

When he tweeted about Angel leaving, it was just some random tweet that included an opinion about the situation and everyone discredited it... now, I think he's just trying to get some buzz going considering the accounts he tagged in his tweet...credit to him for reporting it first a week ago, but I don't buy it this time

Oh, nice SHU Pirate got an excellent crop of hopefully graduating seniors on our 2017-2018 hoops team!

Let's end the "suspense" once and for all. Good or bad for us, we all need to move on.

The annual Rites of May for Seton Hall either discussing whether a top recruit will select us ala, Anderson, Thompson or Duval and /or will a player leave early ala IW or Angel . So far we're 0-4 and we're due to win one and this would be a very good one to win.

I really hope Angel does what is best for him. At that age there is the then and now, and then there is the next 60 years. Hell, im 42 and I can't imagine where I would be without my degree.

I can't stop paying attention now..with some good news!..hitting our board when ever possible...to big of a decision for me not to.
With Angel..it will be a season to remember..doesn't come along very often for Pirate fans.

Reactions: Bluebeard
Re athletes last comment, I wonder how much John Morton ' s value increase after the AMAZING, ALL TIME NCAA FINALS GREAT, Michigan game performance.

Will SHU fans ever experience another thrill as intense as John's step back three? Oh manoman...

If Delgado stays and swanigan leaves for the NBA, where does Delgado stand with the top centers in the country?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT