ADVERTISEMENT

Harris campaign making a mistake?

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Heard poll referenced yesterday that indicated that them number one reason voters were for Harris is that they despise Trump; but primary reason voters were polling with Trump was economy, border and crime.

Polls are tightening over the past three weeks. Is this the why”? Every commercial in PA is on election, and I think people don’t pay attention especially to the mega stuff. Did notice today that the Trump ads have pivoted to showing pictures from the assassination attempt and helping the working class.

Is Harris campaign making a mistake by by king full negative on Trump down the stretch?

The more she talks the less likely people are to vote for her. She cannot answer any question truthfully. People would be lining up to vote for her if she just said Joe made some mistakes on the border, but I will handle it differently. Instead she blames Trump for the problems and people are turning their heads. Poor turnout is going to set her back, Dems know the biggest mistake was not going with Shapiro, he would be winning by a wide margin. Black males are not going to vote for Kamala, if Trump gets 20% of the black vote this election is over in my opinion. She started off with a campaign of joy and ending it by being ugly and nasty. Showing her true colors, laziness and disorganization will be her down fall. I could be wrong but don't believe this race will be close at all. Rather see someone else than Trump but both parties failed the American people.

Reactions: HALL85
If I was a true rank and file republican I would quietly hope that trump goes down and my party can go back to the Grand Old Party ways and that Harris fails and run a normal mainstream republican in 4 years .

If I was a true rank and file republican I would quietly hope that trump goes down and my party can go back to the Grand Old Party ways and that Harris fails and run a normal mainstream republican in 4 years .
Unfortunately, I think it’s more likely we’re going to have two more crappy candidates in 2028.

• Sad
Reactions: silkcitypirate
The best and brightest no longer go into government.They prefer private business where they can make more $$ and have a better life.Harris supporters are virtually all Trump haters,of which there are many, who are supporting her for that reason alone.

The best and brightest no longer go into government.They prefer private business where they can make more $$ and have a better life.Harris supporters are virtually all Trump haters,of which there are many, who are supporting her for that reason alone.
There are some good ones out there IMO, but the current system rewards extremes. Both parties have no one to blame except themselves.

Would love to see Haley vs. Shapiro but doubt that will happen. Unfortunately more good ones leaving than staying.

• Love
Reactions: silkcitypirate
Unfortunately, I think it’s more likely we’re going to have two more crappy candidates in 2028.
Of course that's true. You have to go further left or further right than any candidate should go just to win the primary. Somehow the guy who represents the middle 80% of the country never seems win the primary. Bernie could've won 2 democratic primaries if it wasn't rigged against him both times. Honestly wish we could get rid of the primaries because they're not working. At minimum fix them. The democrats have run 3 different candidates the last 3 presidential elections and they all suck. Republicans put the same guy up 3 straight times and he's not any better because if he was he'd be winning elections in a landslide.

Is Harris campaign making a mistake by by king full negative on Trump

At this point, there are very few undecided voters. I’d tend to agree that negative messaging would be a mistake at this point. For whatever reason, that’s the messaging her campaign believes will be effective for getting fringe voters who don’t love Harris but hate Trump to turn out.

The polls haven’t shifted away from Harris, her support has been relatively consistent since before the debate. Trump went down after the debate but is showing a recent increase.

I think it will be close. If turnout is near 2020, I think Harris will win. I don’t think turnout will be as high though so I’d still give the edge to Trump.

Ads about Kamala happy and proud of Bidenomics during Giant Eagle game are super effective. Of course they end the commercial with her laughing. Black voters getting strong messaging. Another observation this weekend was the back drop of both candidates rallies. Behind Kamala there was 100% females at her rally, there might had been a transsexual in the crowd but no men. Behind Trump was 85% males, construction guys, police, blue collar workers.
Big gender separation.

Ads about Kamala happy and proud of Bidenomics during Giant Eagle game are super effective. Of course they end the commercial with her laughing. Black voters getting strong messaging. Another observation this weekend was the back drop of both candidates rallies. Behind Kamala there was 100% females at her rally, there might had been a transsexual in the crowd but no men. Behind Trump was 85% males, construction guys, police, blue collar workers.
Big gender separation.
Disgusting comment. How do you know which of the 75 genders any of these people identify as? Also disgusts me when they do polls by gender they only list 2.

From 538 today….still a virtual tie, but first time Trump has edged ahead of Harris. He has momentum, but unless something unexpected happens, it will probably track within a point until Election Day.

What’s an unexpected major event? All unlikely but:
- Significant escalation in the Middle East?
- China blockade on Taiwan?
- P Diddy bombshell on one of the candidates?

Anything else rise to this level?https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/

From 538 today….still a virtual tie, but first time Trump has edged ahead of Harris. He has momentum, but unless something unexpected happens, it will probably track within a point until Election Day.

What’s an unexpected major event? All unlikely but:
- Significant escalation in the Middle East?
- China blockade on Taiwan?
- P Diddy bombshell on one of the candidates?

Anything else rise to this level?https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/
i'll give you some credit that trump having a stroke or heart attack could still be on the menu

You are really a terrible person.
not following. is this any different than when you offer that biden wouldn't make it to the finish line?

who knows what that "secret " reason you had in your back pocket when you said trump would 100% not be the rep candidate. death is the only thing you have left.

none of these are my words really, but yours.

not following. is this any different than when you offer that biden wouldn't make it to the finish line?

who knows what that "secret " reason you had in your back pocket when you said trump would 100% not be the rep candidate. death is the only thing you have left.

none of these are my words really, but yours.
Nice deflection troll. Go back to insulting the teams IQ. At least you’re not wishing harm on a person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT