ADVERTISEMENT

Have season tickets been delivered yet?

shufan199_3

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2020
Its October 28th and I haven't received my season tickets yet. Has anyone else received them yet?

I sent an email to the ticket office on Tuesday and the response I got was that they would be in our accounts by the end of the week.

I also have not received my tickets but that is what I was told.

I’m guessing they are holding them to maximize single game ticket sales before season holders start dropping seats on the secondary market.

I thought season tickets like last year were being accessed via our smart phones. With people indicating they received a package this morning, does that mean they are going back to using hard copy tickets?

GO PIRATES!

I thought season tickets like last year were being accessed via our smart phones. With people indicating they received a package this morning, does that mean they are going back to using hard copy tickets?

GO PIRATES!
I think they're saying they checked their accounts online and the tickets were there today. Mine are too.

There were certain system limitations that were a pain last year. For instance transferring tickets was really annoying. If the tickets are in my name there is no way to transfer an entire block of tickets to someone else in my family. I had to individually transfer each ticket to each persons account. It took well over an hour to do the entire season. Hopefully that is not the same issue this year.

Its my first time getting tickets this way. What do I look at? My seton hall account? Or ticketmaster?
Use the Seton Hall app or go to am.ticketmaster.com/setonhall and log in with your Seton Hall account credentials (not your general ticketmaster credentials unless they happen to be the same), then hit manage tickets and they should be there.

There were certain system limitations that were a pain last year. For instance transferring tickets was really annoying. If the tickets are in my name there is no way to transfer an entire block of tickets to someone else in my family. I had to individually transfer each ticket to each persons account. It took well over an hour to do the entire season. Hopefully that is not the same issue this year.
Bulk transfers do appear to be enabled now. That was a TM issue initially not unique to Seton Hall, but even once it was solved SHU seemed to be towards the end of the rollout for the fix.

Bulk transfers do appear to be enabled now. That was a TM issue initially not unique to Seton Hall, but even once it was solved SHU seemed to be towards the end of the rollout for the fix.
Thank goodness. It was unbelievably cumbersome. All told it probably took a couple hours to transfer and accept an entire season ticket package for everyone in my party. I couldn’t imagine having to do that for an NHL or NBA season.

Use the Seton Hall app or go to am.ticketmaster.com/setonhall and log in with your Seton Hall account credentials (not your general ticketmaster credentials unless they happen to be the same), then hit manage tickets and they should be there.

Ok thanks!

The one thing they’re missing is the ability to “add all” to Apple Wallet. I’ll throw that one in the suggestion box for next year.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Thank goodness. It was unbelievably cumbersome. All told it probably took a couple hours to transfer and accept an entire season ticket package for everyone in my party. I couldn’t imagine having to do that for an NHL or NBA season.
Yeah, I used to work for another TM client and it was a major source of frustration there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT