ADVERTISEMENT

He's back!

Major kudos to poster rodrdj.

He noted last week on the Trove that Angel was coming back.. Guaranteed it in fact. Well before (poster) Artie and I felt the same this weekend.

He scooped everyone on this by a long shot.

PIRATE CREW REFRESHING THE MESSAGE BOARD THIS MORNING:

7HM3y.gif

Also, I don't think people realize how big it is for the Big East as well. BE should have 4 legit teams that can beat anyone in the country now. This is our chance to help our pals on the Mainline to show the BE is someone to worry about.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Those that in the past (understandably) criticized Willard's recruiting really have to change their tunes now.

He has not only recruited well these last three years but he had to re-recruit Angel to stay at the Hall.

Good stuff.

Did Delgado really not get any invites from teams to work out?

Somebody tell me I have wrong information.

Those that in the past (understandably) criticized Willard's recruiting really have to change their tunes now.

He has not only recruited well these last three years but he had to re-recruit Angel to stay at the Hall.
Other than landing Whitehead (even with the strings attached) this is the best recruiting job by Willard for sure...

I selfishly hope Angel just CRUSHES it this year and puts himself in a better spot to play for pay the following year so it's a WIN-WIN for all parties involved and he will look back on this as the best decision he could have made for himself and his family.

Angel will be so happy he decided to return...his senior year will not only be something special...it could be epic! He will have NBA written all over him this time next year!

Great News Pirates!!! Going to be one helluva year.

From a selfish standpoint, I wanted him back to see how good Spellman really is. Angel is a stud and I was curious how Omari would do against a now seasoned and VERY good player in Delgado.

You guys are going to be very good next year.

Big kudos to willard, seemed like Angel was being irrational and thats the hardest audience to convince.

I don't care if we play a D3 team. SHU fans should be there opening day to salute this great senior class. As players, teammates, students, men, they all get straight As. And though he left early, I will forever include the great Isaiah with these guys. I can distinctly remember watching these guys play in their frosh year, and say to myself, I get to watch these guys for three more years!!! What a freaking BLAST this has been!!

I don't care if we play a D3 team. SHU fans should be there opening day to salute this great senior class. As players, teammates, students, men, they all get straight As. And though he left early, I will forever include the great Isaiah with these guys. I can distinctly remember watching these guys play in their frosh year, and say to myself, I get to watch these guys for three more years!!! What a freaking BLAST this has been!!

This coming year is going to be great and it will kickstart the next great cycle.

Well with Angel coming back we broke the " Curse of May " where a player left early , ala IW or elite players like Anderson , Duval and Thompson committed elsewhere . Let's hope this starts a winning streak where those top players who sign in the Spring pick us .

ADVERTISEMENT