ADVERTISEMENT

Hey NYSHOREDude

Pirata

All American
Dec 21, 2009
Give us your wax eloquent on this one please.

Last edited:
So the compassionate liberal left response is to take people who are supposedly seeking asylum and send them to the sugarcane fields and orange groves of Central Florida for slave wages.

Assuming some of these people seeking asylum are lawyers and doctors and engineers that would seem like they would be underemployed. N'est pas,?

Personally I think Martha's Vineyard would be a nicer gig.

Last edited:
Of course I’m going to weigh in since I’ve been preaching the same message for over 2 years on this board. When you welcome people to come but have no plans for citizenship it’s called modern day slavery. At least Obama tried but Joe is an old school racist and long time supporter of slave owners. Of course no republicans have tried either to help the situation, although Trump did try to at least stop the flow. Our political leaders are all one big happy family with democrats owning the slavery issue since they have proven over time to be very good at deceiving the less fortunate they are their friends. Second nature to Nancy, of course they are here to pick cotton off the books. Pretty simple concept but we have college educated Americans who are ok ignoring what Nancy puts right in there face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT