ADVERTISEMENT

How can a nation succeed when their citizens are raised to hate it?

afghan whigs

Freshman
Oct 7, 2008
The Communist propaganda is winning. Everything is racist and our history is shameful.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Brainwashing of America is almost complete <a href="https://t.co/ny0aty6zcw">pic.twitter.com/ny0aty6zcw</a></p>&mdash; RickyLee (@RickyLe80284150) <a href="">July 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hopefully pendulum swings back to the middle.Left radicals paint America as horrible place but want open borders for the millions to come.No one accused them of being smart,but when you see unhinged black woman on TV saying NYPD is a slave hunting organization who is so ignorant of the number of blacks on the force .You have an ignorant 30 year old in AOC saying the blockade is Cuban people’s main cause of suffering.The scary thing is the number of voters supporting the likes of Sanders and the Squad.Our clown VP saying she would not take the warp speed vaccine developed by trump during the campaign now urging people to get vaccinated and saying recently we have made great progress at the border with crossings at 20 year highs.MSM relies on fact many people only read headlines and have no understanding of subjects like economics or climate history so we could be in for bumpy ride for some time.

This isn't an overnight phenomenon. It's the culmination of a couple centuries of subversive revolutionary ideologies. Communism/Marxism is the capstone of those ideologies but it hasn't changed much since 1917 and Europe has been effectively Marxist since World War II.

What's relatively new is that such ideologies appear to have finally grabbed the upper hand in the United States (and, virtually simultaneously, also the Catholic Church). Scary times, indeed, as those were the final two global bulwarks against Marxism.

The Communist propaganda is winning. Everything is racist and our history is shameful.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Brainwashing of America is almost complete <a href="https://t.co/ny0aty6zcw">pic.twitter.com/ny0aty6zcw</a></p>&mdash; RickyLee (@RickyLe80284150) <a href=" ">July 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You ever think some of these incidents are setup and posted to Twitter? Without any context you could have some nutjob have his kid so that while videotaping to prove that kids are being brainwashed lol

Reactions: Pirata
You ever think some of these incidents are setup and posted to Twitter? Without any context you could have some nutjob have his kid so that while videotaping to prove that kids are being brainwashed lol

Sounds like quite a conspiracy theory to me. Why would someone waste time doing that?

Sounds like quite a conspiracy theory to me. Why would someone waste time doing that?

Really wouldn't take any effort lol. Also bot a conspiracy theory, it's the same thinking I apply to the 3 second police videos they try to use to paint a cop as committing a crime. You need context to an Twitter video.

If China invades the US in 20 years will anyone bother to stand up against them?

Reactions: SHallguy2
If China invades the US in 20 years will anyone bother to stand up against them?

No one, we/our families really are not safe

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
its not that much of a conspiracy. id say 80% of what u read/see online is fake regarding this stuff. just like how there are riot instigators from opposite parties etc

its not that much of a conspiracy. id say 80% of what u read/see online is fake regarding this stuff. just like how there are riot instigators from opposite parties etc
Do you have kids in public school?

Do you have kids in public school?
i dont even have kids. i used to think public school was the way to go for a few reasons, but now im unfortunately looking to a future of shelling out for private

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT