ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter and Vladimir

Please. If Putin came out in support of Don Jrs business dealing it would be everywhere. Trump will bring this up. Will the dems support Putin's word when it benefits them?

It's pretty much irrelevant.
Democrats aren't going to point to Putin as evidence that nothing illegal occurred. They are going to point to the fact that thee is no evidence that anything illegal occurred and ignore Putin's comments.

im confused is hunter biden running for president? is it too difficult to pin joe with anything bad that they have to deflect to his son?
Hunter is a pathetic side show. Nothing to do with the election but more of a reflection of the MSM bias. Can you imagine if Ivanka was doing this?

Hunter is a pathetic side show. Nothing to do with the election but more of a reflection of the MSM bias. Can you imagine if Ivanka was doing this?
AP20197632690206_copy.jpg

The focus should be on what did Joe do, what did Joe know, and when did Joe know it.

Seems like there is enough there for this to be taken seriously. But the completely biased media won’t allow it. And that is the true undoing of America. They shape the narrative and they are not free nor independent

The focus should be on what did Joe do, what did Joe know, and when did Joe know it.

Seems like there is enough there for this to be taken seriously. But the completely biased media won’t allow it. And that is the true undoing of America. They shape the narrative and they are not free nor independent

Yep. For good and for bad (mostly bad), the media shapes how people in this country think. Sheep, all of them.

Reactions: HALL85

The allegation as I understand it is that Hunter was seeking to profit off of the family name?
There doesn't seem to be much about Joe other than that 10% equity to "the big guy", which legally in 2017 isn't really a problem for Joe even if it is true. The important question would be if he was letting money influence US policy. I haven't seen anything that would support that yet.

I have no problem looking into it, but the place you need to start is Joe's business as VP. Did he push something in his capacity as VP to benefit a Chinese company that was paying his family? If there is evidence that points to that, then you investigate.

The beginnng number isn't from 2015, it should be from 2017 which was $740 billion.
nope, it was around $350 in 2017. even if you want to compare that its a much much bigger increase than hunter biden is accused of future gaining above.

so i guess eddowd doesnt really care about this narrative.

Not per this:

per that $350m in 2016.

"Ivanka Trump’s husband is hugely accomplished and has a net worth estimated at 200 million."
"Trump has an estimated net worth of $150 million"

ive basically looked at forbes, nyt, and even celebrity net worth site (oddly accurate), using wayback machine to look at articles back in 2015/16/17 etc.

the gist is, trumps family has profited much more that bidens son ever could.

per that $350m in 2016.

"Ivanka Trump’s husband is hugely accomplished and has a net worth estimated at 200 million."

ive basically looked at forbes, nyt, and even celebrity net worth site (oddly accurate), using wayback machine to look at articles back in 2015/16/17 etc.

I’m sorry but your comparison is apples and oranges. Trump/Kushner didn’t need their dad to be president to be filthy rich.

I’m sorry but your comparison is apples and oranges. Trump/Kushner didn’t need their dad to be president to be filthy rich.
its apples to apples. they more than doubled their net worth . its not about total

per that $350m in 2016.

Trump's family has been involved in his company for years, of course they're rich. A terribly disingenuous, even ridiculous, comparison.

Reactions: Hallsome
Trump's family has been involved in his company for years, of course they're rich. A terribly disingenuous, even ridiculous, comparison.
If you're looking at it through the lens that each have or will benefit financially from the father's role as president I don't think the comparison is that far off. I think where you run into a little trouble with the comparison is determining how much the Trump assets have benefitted and how those directly contribute to their gains. They were making money off hotels, golf courses, etc. prior to him being elected,

Last edited:
i never said they got rich because of him. i said their net worth doubled/quadrupled, same as being expressed in the hunter biden comment. they profit off of his presidency. absolutely in bounds and genuine.

There was an interview with the guy who set up Biden's China business last night. Not a peep in the mainstream press coverage. Wonder why?

There was an interview with the guy who set up Biden's China business last night. Not a peep in the mainstream press coverage. Wonder why?

Probably needs to be vetted a bit more honestly. He was lying about about only coming forward because if Schiff. He was talking to the Trump campaign before Schiff's comments. Also not great optics that he was very recently ordered to pay a huge legal bill. $650k.

No one was really saying that he was Russian propaganda himself, but that the Russians were trying to push stuff about Hunter to Rudy. The FBI was aware of that last year and told Trump... so not adding that context hurt his credibility a little in my opinion.

That said, he seemed credible enough to warrant an understanding of what was going on but there is really no allegation of something illegal, or any wrong doing by Joe yet.

Probably needs to be vetted a bit more honestly. He was lying about about only coming forward because if Schiff. He was talking to the Trump campaign before Schiff's comments. Also not great optics that he was very recently ordered to pay a huge legal bill.

How did the run up $650,000 in legal bills? What is your source for that? He seemed credible but it also appeared that he would have kept quiet if Schiff apologized for lying No hero, if that's the case

How did the run up $650,000 in legal bills? What is your source for that? He seemed credible but it also appeared that he would have kept quiet if Schiff apologized for lying No hero, if that's the case

He lost a lawsuit and was just ordered to pay $659,430 15 days ago.

He agreed to go on record with the WSJ before the NY post story came out, so nothing to do with what Schiff was talking about. Also, one of the screen shots they put out was a picture of a blackberry connected to the "MTS RUS" cell network which means the phone was in Russia at the time they took the picture. Kinda odd there, no?
That fact pattern just seems to raise some red flags for me. Also starting with an abandoned laptop which was provided to Giuliani doesn't really help either.

I have little doubt Hunter is a piece of shit profiting off of his father, but it's really not an issue unless Joe directed US policy because of that which we have seen no evidence of at all.

He lost a lawsuit and was just ordered to pay $659,430 15 days ago.

He agreed to go on record with the WSJ before the NY post story came out, so nothing to do with what Schiff was talking about. Also, one of the screen shots they put out was a picture of a blackberry connected to the "MTS RUS" cell network which means the phone was in Russia at the time they took the picture. Kinda odd there, no?
That fact pattern just seems to raise some red flags for me. Also starting with an abandoned laptop which was provided to Giuliani doesn't really help either.

I have little doubt Hunter is a piece of shit profiting off of his father, but it's really not an issue unless Joe directed US policy because of that which we have seen no evidence of at all.
Fee shifting exists. Not a newsflash.

Since when does evidence matter?

Fee shifting exists. Not a newsflash.

Since when does evidence matter?

Not really even an allegation that Joe did something wrong yet though. Even if you want to assume fee shifting, these emails are related to 2017. Joe would be free to do whatever he wanted then.

If you think that Joe did something wrong as VP, then someone should be able to point to someway he influenced US policy to make money.

Not really even an allegation that Joe did something wrong yet though. Even if you want to assume fee shifting, these emails are related to 2017. Joe would be free to do whatever he wanted then.

If you think that Joe did something wrong as VP, then someone should be able to point to someway he influenced US policy to make money.
The big guy email is an allegation.
A special investigator was hired and paid to impeach based on what evidence again?

Frankly it’s all horseshit. This stuff happens every day. Joe Biden didn’t accumulate his wealth making 200k a year for 50 years

But the fact that Democrats can’t admit that their pols’ and the media’s behavior during DT presidency was ludicrous says everything to me.

I and many of his supports can at least admit trump’s many mistakes....

But your side with a straight face somehow everyday has new stories that basically focus on these “headlines”: trump is further gone than Biden (although the latter guy can barely put together a coherent sentence); What evidence against Joe?; and the best, Trump is anti Semitic and racist

Reactions: silkcitypirate
The big guy email is an allegation.

That was in 2017. You might not like it, but there would be no issue legally if Biden was a part of anything in 2017... and that deal did not come to fruition anyway.

A special investigator was hired and paid to impeach based on what evidence again?

Special prosecutor was not paid to impeach, and he was hired because Russia interfered with our election. Flynn was caught lying to the FBI and Trump was told he may be compromised during the transition but added him to his administration anyway and Comey was fired after to pledging loyalty.

If that doesn't happen. There would not have been a special prosecutor. It was Trump's fault that it happened.

Frankly it’s all horseshit. This stuff happens every day. Joe Biden didn’t accumulate his wealth making 200k a year for 50 years

He released 20 years of tax returns.

I and many of his supports can at least admit trump’s many mistakes....

I didn't want Biden and didn't vote for him in the primary. I am not an enthusiastic Biden supporter, and I will have no problem being critical of mistakes he makes as president... but in my view, he is still a significant improvement over Trump.

That was in 2017. You might not like it, but there would be no issue legally if Biden was a part of anything in 2017... and that deal did not come to fruition anyway.

Special prosecutor was not paid to impeach, and he was hired because Russia interfered with our election. Flynn was caught lying to the FBI and Trump was told he may be compromised during the transition but added him to his administration anyway and Comey was fired after to pledging loyalty.

If that doesn't happen. There would not have been a special prosecutor. It was Trump's fault that it happened.

He released 20 years of tax returns.

I didn't want Biden and didn't vote for him in the primary. I am not an enthusiastic Biden supporter, and I will have no problem being critical of mistakes he makes as president... but in my view, he is still a significant improvement over Trump.
Fair responses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT