ADVERTISEMENT

Ike Obiagu , Congrats Passed CPA Exam

vegaspaul82

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2004
Jeffery Obiagu 🇳🇬
Jeffery Obiagu 🇳🇬Jeffery Obiagu 🇳🇬• 1st• 1stAudit Associate at EYAudit Associate at EY
2h • 2h •

Beyond excited to share that I’ve finally passed all 4 parts of my CPA Exams!! Couldn’t have done it without the support from my team at EY US, and also my family and friends. Also a huge thank you to Becker CPA for the review courses and to all my professors in the Seton Hall Stillman School of Business. As always, GO PIRATES!!
Activate to view larger image,
graphical user interface, application

Another great story of an international player that is going on to bigger and better things; making their mark on the world!

Can you imagine the poor guy that would have to tell Ike that he didn't pass?? Worked out for all....

Having passed the CPA exam many, many years ago, I know how difficult it is so I tip my hat to Ike. Back when I took the exam (calculators not allowed), it was considered one of the hardest exams out there second only to the actuarial exam. Congratulations to Ike!!!

I heard, not sure of the accuracy, but not many completed the entire test the first time around.
Most complete it but very few pass all four parts first time. I only know one person personally who did and he was a brilliant guy.

Reactions: CL82
Fantastic job Ike. On and off the court you have been a credit to SH. You did that on your first try too!

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Makes me chuckle to remember how we had posters here who had a major problem with his decision not to come back for one more season. This is a young man who really has it together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT