ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Week

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Looks like polls are locked in with Trump winning NH, Haley a strong second and DeSantis a distant third.

Despite saying he’s focused on SC, it looks like RDS drops out before the end of January. Essentially he could have dropped before Tuesday but that could have created static in the numbers.

Now it becomes a 1:1 with Trump and Haley for five weeks and her opportunity to make her case vs him. She was interviewed on FTN this morning and obvious she is refocusing on criticisms of Trump.

Survive and advance and no one thought (even me) would have thought she would be the last person standing. (I figured by Super Tuesday).

I don’t see how he can avoid a debate with her before March as there will be a lot of pressure to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Looks like polls are locked in with Trump winning NH, Haley a strong second and DeSantis a distant third.

Despite saying he’s focused on SC, it looks like RDS drops out before the end of January. Essentially he could have dropped before Tuesday but that could have created static in the numbers.

Now it becomes a 1:1 with Trump and Haley for five weeks and her opportunity to make her case vs him. She was interviewed on FTN this morning and obvious she is refocusing on criticisms of Trump.

Survive and advance and no one thought (even me) would have thought she would be the last person standing. (I figured by Super Tuesday).

I don’t see how he can avoid a debate with her before March as there will be a lot of pressure to do so.
what does any of it matter? trump is over50% polling. you think a debate helps? debates only fuel trump and he turns every debate into a childish tantrum. haley cant even win her own state.

what does any of it matter? trump is over50% polling. you think a debate helps? debates only fuel trump and he turns every debate into a childish tantrum. haley cant even win her own state.
Primaries are all about momentum and money. Haley has proven herself to be the second best candidate and the field consolidated quickly based on her performance to date. You have to beat everyone else to get a shot at Trump. The SC primary is February 24 and Super Tuesday March 5. Haley had only 14% of the NH vote in November and now at 34%.

If someone was funding her two months ago when she was one of many, don't you think the money is still going to be there now that she's the last "man" standing? Of course a debate will help her, because it's just the two of them and a chance to cast doubt if he has more of the senior moments like he did confusing Haley for Pelosi.

Nothing is guaranteed, but the game is changing this week based on what happens in NH and the pressure for a debate between the two of them. As I said earlier, he had a perfect excuse to duck the debates with everyone, but I don't see how he doesn't do it with the risk of being perceived as weak against a female candidate.

Pretty deflating for DeSantis to have her beat him out of the race so quickly. He was the favorite for second place and he couldn't even get traction in Iowa.

Pretty deflating for DeSantis to have her beat him out of the race so quickly. He was the favorite for second place and he couldn't even get traction in Iowa.
You are doing Bidunce math 😆

Ron beat Haley in Iowa and she spent so much more there. A good chance Ron would have beaten Globalist Nikki in SC too.

Don’t you understand by now that Nikki has the backing of libs, democrats and RINOS?
Especially in NH where Dems can declare R just to vote for Haley now - but will vote for the D in the general

That’s her base.

You’re extremely naive

Primaries are all about momentum and money. Haley has proven herself to be the second best candidate and the field consolidated quickly based on her performance to date. You have to beat everyone else to get a shot at Trump. The SC primary is February 24 and Super Tuesday March 5. Haley had only 14% of the NH vote in November and now at 34%.

If someone was funding her two months ago when she was one of many, don't you think the money is still going to be there now that she's the last "man" standing? Of course a debate will help her, because it's just the two of them and a chance to cast doubt if he has more of the senior moments like he did confusing Haley for Pelosi.

Nothing is guaranteed, but the game is changing this week based on what happens in NH and the pressure for a debate between the two of them. As I said earlier, he had a perfect excuse to duck the debates with everyone, but I don't see how he doesn't do it with the risk of being perceived as weak against a female candidate.
i dont think the debates matter whether he does them or not. you think him taking the debate will change anything?

i dont think the debates matter whether he does them or not. you think him taking the debate will change anything?
Yes, I think it will be a challenge for him to debate her 1:1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT