ADVERTISEMENT

IRON got married last weekend :-)

IronKaz1

All World
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2004
Hey my fellow Seton Hall brothers and sisters, I got married last weekend in Saint Elizabeth Church in Wyckoff it was beautiful, I cannot wait for college hoops to be back, I think we well have a VINDICA year , its latin look it up haha, and my wife LOVES going to Pirates games even though she didnt go there so match made in heaven :) Lets Go Pirates!!!

PS- anybody know how to post a pic on here? I wanted to post one and I dont see the option to attach a pic.

th

Reactions: IronKaz1
Congrats Iron on your wedding...wishing you all what I have and that is the best 52 years of marriage.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Thanks my brothers , if you guys got facebook friend me at Kaz S. would love to become friends always

Congratulations Kaz! Sounds like you got a good one! If she watched games with you this past year and didn’t run for the hills she’s a keeper. I feel the same about my partner and how she dealt with me watching games the past two years.

Thank you my fellow Pirate brethren, much appreciated and kind words! Still waiting to hear from my frat rival Sami though haha.... TKE + PIKE = Double Trouble :)

ps- UCONN fan thank you for the wishes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT