ADVERTISEMENT

It was MAGA Tuesday

May 11, 2010
Trump is just a part of MAGA.

our Country desperately needs him to win obviously for 4 more years

We can’t let the puppet of WEF scum to “win” again.

But after Trump, MAGA will continue to grow strong , or there won’t be a United States of America.

WEF wants total control.

To summarize , you vote for 🇺🇸 (Trump) or WEF (Klaus Schwab)

• Sad
Reactions: silkcitypirate
the numbers were stunning...overwhelmingly Trump...all the msm outlets are struggling to cope today plus the poor never trumpers many who reside here and in nj

Did the msm televise Trump’s brief speech last light?

Newsmax and Fox News did. Any others or did they continue their censorship of real news?

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Or

Gif Artist Boo GIF by PEEKASSO

the numbers were stunning...overwhelmingly Trump...all the msm outlets are struggling to cope today plus the poor never trumpers many who reside here and in nj

I watched Trump speak last night. Same old tired stories about North Korea, the economy being so great, had good relationships with everyone, no wars, etc. He just drones on and on about the same stuff. Same canned lines/stump speech.

He did have a new one last night. The stock market is up (under Biden) because Trump's poll numbers are higher than Biden's. I admit, I laughed out loud at that one given how ridiculous it is.

I watched Trump speak last night. Same old tired stories about North Korea, the economy being so great, had good relationships with everyone, no wars, etc. He just drones on and on about the same stuff. Same canned lines/stump speech.

He did have a new one last night. The stock market is up (under Biden) because Trump's poll numbers are higher than Biden's. I admit, I laughed out loud at that one given how ridiculous it is.
but is his policy better than bidens..yes or no, that is all that truly matters

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Biden indicated again this week to the press that he will get in trouble if he answers questions..Who is pulling his strings.Will the voters give another term to this man who is suffering dementia,If so a little child shall lead us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT