ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Ngandu enters transfer portal

And of course there was no tampering involved in him deciding to enter the transfer portal. Let's wait and see how long it takes to announce where he's transferring to .

We will be sorry for this miss, time will tell.
Hope not. But now this explains why our name keeps ringing on Matos list of suitors. I thought we were just being mentioned with him at this point because we are a BE program and kids do that sometimes (and schools even bless that sometimes, to keep relationships good). Kind of like how St. John's keeps being mentioned with him when it has been reported by Braziller a million times now that they are looking at a guard (maybe two, depending on who they land) for their remaining ships, and are no longer recruiting any forwards.

Kevin closed early on two of Skinn guys. I dont see this on kw.
Yea sometimes stuff happens. I hate to use the "fluid" response because everyone says that, but it is really true. This stuff turns on a dime, often for unexplainable reasons (or explainable reasons we'll never know).

Maybe transferring for the exact reason that restrictions will soon be easing and he can finally get in .... and a year later wants to go somewhere else? Minds and circumstances change over the course of a year, don’t they?
seems kinda crummy that he leaves a team that spent a year trying to get him in, when big positions are pretty open season. i could see maybe if he was a guard.

Willard seemed to have closed well with this year's incoming class and with the younger Harris.

Doesnt seem to be any updates on Jeff since he portaled.

Okay, so here is where we're at-PF, Tyreese S., Alex Yetna, and Tre Jax; C, Ike; 4 guys for 80 minutes of time at the 2 power positions[and please, don't start about Jared at the 4].
I would imagine, with the proliferation of players in this 'transfer portal", the staff should be able to identify a competent big guy to help out down low

Okay, so here is where we're at-PF, Tyreese S., Alex Yetna, and Tre Jax; C, Ike; 4 guys for 80 minutes of time at the 2 power positions[and please, don't start about Jared at the 4].
I would imagine, with the proliferation of players in this 'transfer portal", the staff should be able to identify a competent big guy to help out down low

I guarantee JR will play the 4 this season. In fact if JR plays his game and doesn't wander the perimeter he may be a double double guy for us all year. Staff most likely won't go after anymore bigs. But we will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT