ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry yesterday, Zack today

Zach has started to tweet some impressions from the practice today. He echoed what Jerry Carino said about Tae Davis.

Reactions: hallstorm
Players won't need to worry about playing time as fouls will keep them rotating in and out of the game. I won't mind the fouls if the opponent is intimidated.
More worried about injuries. Sha hasn't even installed his offense because of all the players who can't fully participate. With all new coaches, a lot of new players and the hardest OOC schedule in the country, this is concerning.

Reactions: HallBall02
I expect KC to be Big East Defensive Player of the Year and our overall best player. Sha trusts him more than anyone and he knows exactly what Sha wants. Richmond is our best talent but am seriously concerned about his work ethic.

Reactions: HALL85
Zach has started to tweet some impressions from the practice today. He echoed what Jerry Carino said about Tae Davis.

Similar to what I posted earlier this week on the Trove after speaking to someone who had attended a previous workout.

Davis is still raw but he's big and next to Jackson is the team's best athlete.

Similar to what I posted earlier this week on the Trove after speaking to someone who had attended a previous workout.

Davis is still raw but he's big and next to Jackson is the team's best athlete.
Early obviously but how does Davis look defending and rebounding?

Don't know as I have yet to attend a workout/full practice.

When I do I will post the info on the Trove.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT