ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Lieberman passes at age 82

Met him and his wife Hadassa (sp?) maybe 10 years ago on the street in NYC. A gentlemen and one of the most engaging and thoughtful people I’ve ever met. We would have been well served with him in the White House

Last edited:
Back in the early 90's my wife and son were visiting the Capital and Senate (back when there was much looser security). Being from CT we ran into Joe L and introduced ourselves as he was taking the tram back from his office. Seeing the Senate was in session, we asked if there was any way we could be tickets to watch. He took us back to his office and got us admission tickets to watch the session. A class act to a Republican family. I always enjoyed his bits with Imus. A true gentlemen from another generation in politics.

Last edited:
Not too consistent with the rules. Par for the course.
You must not pay attention to this board. There have been many posts recognizing the lives of people who made important contributions in their lives, outside of sports.

Post isn’t political at all but because you’re a huge nutjob, you just can’t let something like this go.

It’s a post of respect. Not one political statement or position has been made.

Reactions: SHUSource
The issue I have is with YOU.

You complaint about the politics of the thread started, but it was your 4 posts that I had to delete because you feel the need to talk about the politics that seem to upset you.

This thread is about respect for a person who passed. It was not political in nature until you felt the need to make it so.

Do it one more time and you will be suspended!!!!

The issue I have is with YOU.

You complaint about the politics of the thread started, but it was your 4 posts that I had to delete because you feel the need to talk about the politics that seem to upset you.

This thread is about respect for a person who passed. It was not political in nature until you felt the need to make it so.

Do it one more time and you will be suspended!!!!
Joe Lieberman was a patriot and a statesman. No rational person could disagree with that. And you don’t have to agree with his policies to feel that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT