ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Walker

I don' remember that cerisoli. The kid I remember became a very good shooter. The idea that he was in Shaheen or dre's league as a ball handler never crossed my mind. Never. Btw, I was at that Jsbl game when he quit his team at halftime...lol.

I remember piratesal posting that Cerisoli was going to commit to us, I think while in nj for a game. RIP to as good a Pirate fan as there was.

Cerisoli was a huge get that didn' work out.
If you go back to read on Cerasoli, everything was about being flashy and he played an And-1 style where he dominated the ball too long. Yes he could shoot outside, but his game was all about being flashy with the basketball.

Reactions: ArtieLange9
I remember him on too many occasions dribbling behind his back only to get his pocket picked.
Talent doesn’t always lead to greatness. Eddie Griffin was as talented as anyone. How many wanted to scream when he would just chuck up dumb shot after dumb shot? He’s no less talented because of dumb plays. Cerasoli definitely did some dumb things with the ball, but as far as pure talent dribbling the ball he was as talented as any. He’s got a YouTube up from when he played in Europe. If you watch the whole thing you see how insane his handle is especially considering he’s 6’5”. Ultimate streetball player who couldn’t play within a team concept.

I see you’re adamant on this one. I just don’t agree that cerasoli was the MOST TALENTED ball handler (I read and see what it said, didn’t say the best pg) ever to wear a seton hall uniform. I don’t agree. Carry on.

I loved the prospect of Cerasoli as much as anyone. I’m pretty sure I argued here game in and game out that he needed more playing time. I don’t recall his days as a pirate being anything like what’s discussed here. Especially coming off of Barrett, Cerasoli had nothing remarkable about him.

Cerasoli was an excellent, flashy dribbler. If that’s your definition of a ball handler, than he was one of the best. It’s not my definition of what a ballhndler is though.

Cerasoli was an excellent, flashy dribbler. If that’s your definition of a ball handler, than he was one of the best. It’s not my definition of what a ballhndler is though.
Well having the ability to do what he did with the ball was an extreme talent. For some reason people forgot about how excellent and how flashy his dribbling was. People act like he was a great scorer with mediocre dribbling skills which is the furthest thing from the truth. Now I agree that is not my definition of a ball handler is either. However I cannot and will not deny the talent he had with the ball in his hands like so many seem others seem to. Talent vs on court performance 2 completely separate things. Talent was unreal, performance couldn't measure up to most PG's we've been fortunate to have.

My first wife was beautiful and with each successive wife she became more beautiful in my mind's eye. Memories are funny that way.

Reactions: Section112
Justin's worst enemy was his mind, he had IT though, mentally didnt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT