ADVERTISEMENT

July recruiting tweets

Anyone who wants to get a glimpse of Oweh, Team Final takes on the NY Rens in the Peach Jam Semis today at 5pm on ESPNU.

He's jersey #1 and his team is nasty. He plays with the #1 Player in 2022 6'10" Jalen Duren. Should be a great game as the Rens are strong as usual. Plenty of 4 and 5 * players in this one.

Reactions: ShuBall
Oweh looks impressive, Apparently he scored 24 in the game before this one, and he just knocked down back to back 3’s in the 1st qtr.

Kiss that one goodbye. Too bad we didn’t lock him up with Harris.

I am sick of us giving up cause a kid is playing .
Who said we’re giving up? When my posts have an effect on a recruit’s decision in either direction, I’ll be more rah rah.

Just realistic. The staff can continue, I’m going to temper my expectations which again will have zero impact.

For an unrated player, he has some high expectations.

"Moore says that in a college, he is looking for a school where he can be the guy, and where he can have the ball in his hands."​

Grant B and D Copeland on the baseline watching Otega Oweh leadIng Team Final with 7pts in Q1 of the Championship game.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Grittty, hard nosed defender. On offense plays down hill and is fearless attacking the basket. Seems to have a little Russell Westbrook in him.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Who said we’re giving up? When my posts have an effect on a recruit’s decision in either direction, I’ll be more rah rah.

Just realistic. The staff can continue, I’m going to temper my expectations which again will have zero impact.
Don’t you pay for the private board?

Don’t you pay for the private board?
Yes… point?

The sensitivity surrounding me no longer having a rosy feeling about Oweh and wishing we locked him up with Harris is amazing. Didn’t know a simple post had so much influence. I apologize for singlehandedly torpedoing our recruiting efforts for the decade.

I’ll say it again! It’s too bad we didn’t get him before he really started blowing up. It’s the type of situation where we get thanked for second when he lands at UCLA or Duke or UConn, not that there’s any precedent for that.

• Haha
Reactions: pokeyshu
Yes… point?

The sensitivity surrounding me no longer having a rosy feeling about Oweh and wishing we locked him up with Harris is amazing. Didn’t know a simple post had so much influence. I apologize for singlehandedly torpedoing our recruiting efforts for the decade.

I’ll say it again! It’s too bad we didn’t get him before he really started blowing up. It’s the type of situation where we get thanked for second when he lands at UCLA or Duke or UConn, not that there’s any precedent for that.
Lol
You are the scapegoat for 22/23

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT