ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary and Jaden

JTSHU

All American
Feb 9, 2015
Weve gotta find a way to keep them out of foul trouble. That 1 extra ticky tack foul, reach in or foul 25 ft from the basket is crucial. Especially kadary. Hes gotta stay on the court. We become highly vulnerable when he sits. Would like to see more dre in the post when the offense gets stagnant and cant make anything happen. We looked ao much better when we stopped hoisting 3s.

Reactions: mbraue and HallX2
Bediako had avoided the quick second foul in recent games. Just think he had a completely off night Wed. Look for him to rebound(!) Sunday.

Speaking of both of them why don’t we run more pick and roll where Kadary can dump it down to Jaden. He has good hands plus it would take a lot of pressure off Kadary to try to score over two guys in the paint every time he drives.

It’s usually not a problem for Richmond. He commits 2.1 per 4.0, which is good and within like the top ~10% nationally.

Bediako has issues with it at times but even he’s been much better this year compared to his career.

Reactions: chickenbox
I remember the Creighton game. First defensive possession. Jaden hedges high, Kalk goes low, Kadary is on him, he gets the ball and Kooks fouls him in the first minute. Ugh. After three OTs and 5 minutes on the court, he had 1 foul.

That one at the end of the half Wed nite was tough. He was pissed he made a bad pass and committed a dumb foul. Hate it when bigs miss an easy one then reach down for the lost ball and commit a bad one. But it happens. Hate the post man setting the high pick and gets called for one.

I remember watching us in some years past and worrying we might not have five guys left. This year has been pretty good. But, we do need to keep these two guys on the court

Speaking of both of them why don’t we run more pick and roll where Kadary can dump it down to Jaden. He has good hands plus it would take a lot of pressure off Kadary to try to score over two guys in the paint every time he drives.
He is good around the basket but not what you'd call an above the rim player. Dumping it off for him to put up a short hook isn't much better than KR just trying to finish. If he were a Gill like player who could flush it I'd say yes all day.

Reactions: chickenbox
I think the last time we actually converted an alley oop, Gill was on the roster.
And I am probably wrong, but the ones we try and miss seem to be at critical junctures in the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT