ADVERTISEMENT

Last man standing

So he's an actor only when he's not talking? Kind of odd and even more dumb.

FYI...Last Man Standing GREAT SHOW.

He was being polite he is worse than that but I will not go there . And again I'm no fan of Christie at all .
Chris Christie chose to be polite and held back punches on Donald Trump who he's been going after for years now? WTF are you talking about? That's a bunch of bull. You know it and I know it.

Reactions: HALL85
Chris Christie chose to be polite and held back punches on Donald Trump who he's been going after for years now? WTF are you talking about? That's a bunch of bull. You know it and I know it.
I'm talking about that one interview that was posted on this thread that is WTF I'm talking about . I know all about Christie and his bashing of trump . Believe me I know Christie very well and outside of him bashing trump I cannot stand him for many reasons.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
I'm talking about that one interview that was posted on this thread that is WTF I'm talking about . I know all about Christie and his bashing of trump . Believe me I know Christie very well and outside of him bashing trump I cannot stand him for many reasons.
He didn't choose to go polite. Overall I like Christie because he's bold and not afraid to say what's on his mind regardless of the repercussions. He said what he said that he's an actor until he opens his mouth. You just can't admit if Trump was an actor he would be acting when he opens his mouth too. Trump's been in show business. He knows the game and would play it all the way though if that's what he's doing. You may think he's evil, but he's not dumb. Christie got Trump wrong big time here. But you like what Christie said so you go with it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT