ADVERTISEMENT

Last night on the Floor

HallBall'n

All American
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2006
Sat next to Geo Baker on the floor last night before my buddy (RU '88) moved me to the next seat so he could sit next to Geo. Geo was very considerate, always smiling and said he never wanted to be in a game as much as last night. They needed him. RU was tight after feeling SHU pressure and short armed a few from close range including the last. Geo agreed and was complementary of SHU.

I sat next to Steve Sauers who was with Oksana Lada (mistress of Tony Soprano on the Soprano's). Steve was rooting hard for Seton Hall and told me before the game that RU will play tight and that Seton Hall would win. Boy was he right. He gave shout out to Hank and HallDan (said he would be best man at his wedding) and all Seton Hall fans. Wanted me to say so and that he loves Coach Sha and wish beyond wishes he could help and contribute to Seton Hall. He wanted me to relay this.

The shame of a game like last night is that more Seton Hall fans couldn't be there to enjoy.

Rutgers is so terrified of having any, I mean any kind of blue in the stands.

It's a shame.

Sat next to Geo Baker on the floor last night before my buddy (RU '88) moved me to the next seat so he could sit next to Geo. Geo was very considerate, always smiling and said he never wanted to be in a game as much as last night. They needed him. RU was tight after feeling SHU pressure and short armed a few from close range including the last. Geo agreed and was complementary of SHU.

I sat next to Steve Sauers who was with Oksana Lada (mistress of Tony Soprano on the Soprano's). Steve was rooting hard for Seton Hall and told me before the game that RU will play tight and that Seton Hall would win. Boy was he right. He gave shout out to Hank and HallDan (said he would be best man at his wedding) and all Seton Hall fans. Wanted me to say so and that he loves Coach Sha and wish beyond wishes he could help and contribute to Seton Hall. He wanted me to relay this.
Always liked Geo's game. Glad he was watching

Reactions: HallBall'n
Baker was tremendous at the Friday Front Office event.

How comical was it when Jerry Carino asked for predictions from the panel and Baker and Obiagu started to trash talk each other, all in good humor, with Obiagu predicting a 20 point drubbing and Baker giving it right back to Ike?

I sat next to Steve Sauers who was with Oksana Lada (mistress of Tony Soprano on the Soprano's). Steve was rooting hard for Seton Hall and told me before the game that RU will play tight and that Seton Hall would win
Steve Sauers is a good guy. I had the opportunity to sit next to him at the Beefsteak dinner in 2021. Very nice and friendly.

ok, I’ll ask; what was Steve Sauers doing with Tony’s RussIan gumare?
Tony's dead so she's fair game. Lol.

Baker was tremendous at the Friday Front Office event.
I agree, Baker came off really well. As did everyone. But Geo came across very thoughtfully on his responses.

Reactions: mbraue and Harty9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT