ADVERTISEMENT

Last Night vs Drexel

NYC Pirate

All World
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2007
So, I thought it was a mixed bag of good and bad.. I felt they came out with renewed energy and focus. It was just a game they had to win and move on. No big deal for me about the size of the crowd. It’s that time of the year and people can’t attend every game..

I guess I’ll start with the negatives., Samuel and Harris are still behind in where they need to be. So I thought Harris did not play poorly, but his shooting is way off by his standards. Samuel played a lousy game on both ends. He was so soft going up for those few opportunities he had to score. He should be way better at this point. No eye of the tiger against Drexel. We need much more from him. I think both guys will improve. The Femi injury hurt the overall energy and hopefully it won’t be too long he’s out. The team got out of sorts with that 31 point lead. Careless and lost focus. Do we lead the nation in failed ally oop plays??

On the positive side we did see a lot of good things too. I thought the Davis brothers stood out. If T. Davis can play in the conference like that as a first year player it will go a long way. Jackson’s stroke looked much better. The rest of his game not so much. The team defense midway through the first half until they built the biglead was notable. Drexel’s own shooting hurt their cause throughout until the last part of the game. For me it was a more positive night than negative.,The bench production was terrific. Free throw shooting a notch better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.