ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Trove tidbit

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

Colin talked to Pat in the Czech Republic last Friday. The article is one of the best reads ever on the Trove.

Pat Auda, the Journey​

Here's a few tidbits.....

“The practicing was a little bit different than what I was used to because most of the practices as a kid were like full scrimmages or something similar, we would play three on three, four on four or five on five. At Seton Hall, we had so many individual workouts and even when it was a team practice, some of the time was for individual work. Then after practice we would work out more, so I was working on my individual skills a lot more and I liked it. It definitely helped me to develop as a player,” Auda added.................

“All four years I had really great care. The facilities were on such a high level and even if you had a minor injury the coaches and trainers would look out for you,” Auda said. “[Director of Sports Medicine] Tony [Testa] and [Team] Doctor [Anthony] Festa were really taking care of me in a way I can’t describe. They put in so much work with me at the rehabilitations and after every injury I became better. I really appreciate all the work they did with me over there. You know there wasn’t any time that they wouldn’t help me or do something half-way, everything was very professional.”..............

“I had a great experience from day one for all four years. The coaches were always trying to help me even after I left school. When I have some time to come back to the states I visit the school and go to dinner with the coaches and I am just happy to still have some kind of relationship with them and a lot of people from the school that I still keep in touch with. It was really more than just a school, it was like community. For example, back home, when you go to college and finish your journey, you never see anybody from school anymore. Once you are a part of Seton Hall it feels like you are forever. When I come back it’s like I never left. I’m so happy that I had the experience to go there,” Auda reminisces................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT