ADVERTISEMENT

LeBron

He isn't interested in solutions. He is interested in promoting himself and riling people up.

Reactions: SHUMA04
The anti-Ali. Everything Ali got right as an activist, Lebron gets wrong. I can’t imagine Ali being silent on the number of deaths not by law enforcement.

Who cares what this uneducated clown has to say?

I do find it funny though how right wing talking heads are so quick to jump on Lebron but are crickets with 45 asinine tweets for 2 months.

Reactions: shu09
Who cares what this uneducated clown has to say?

I do find it funny though how right wing talking heads are so quick to jump on Lebron but are crickets with 45 asinine tweets for 2 months.

Regarding your second point, politics is all a show. The side in power looks the other way when one of their own does something stupid (GOP with Trump, Dems with Waters for example) but they'll raise holy hell when someone on the other side does it. Really a joke, but the joke's on us, the American people, who keep re-electing these clowns and don't demand any changes to the system.

The average American citizen doesn't know who their elected representatives are and doesn't care how their tax money is spent.

And now he’s doubling down on stupidity as to why he took down the tweet.

And now he’s doubling down on stupidity as to why he took down the tweet.
hes so angry! the anger is still there because she was black and was killed, despite the cop doing exactly what was necessary. so angry!

not angry at all on a black girl trying to kill someone with a knife. thats fine!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT