May Tweets

Hallsome

All American
Gold Member
May 12, 2019
They won the Northeast Conference regular season in 2019-20. Not much different than us playing FDU or Wagner.
Stop. Then play FDU , Wagner or Monmouth and don’t pay their appearance fee with our tax $$. They are from Massachusetts.

TheHall87

All World
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Stop. Then play FDU , Wagner or Monmouth and don’t pay their appearance fee with our tax $$. They are from Massachusetts.

Fine. Then it's no different than us playing Florida A&M or Prairie View A&M. They are paying the appearance fee no matter which of the NEC or MAAC or low-major teams they play.

CaptBob

All Big East
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
Bridgewater

TheHall87

All World
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2001
The only thing that matters is how they never travel to a November tournament and instead play three tomato cans at the RAC instead.

Not that it matters and I may not recall correctly but I believe they were scheduled to play in a real exempt tournament last year before everything went sideways.

Regardless now that they look to be taking a step back, I fully expect this to be the highlight of their home OOC.

lloyde dobler

All World
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Not that it matters and I may not recall correctly but I believe they were scheduled to play in a real exempt tournament last year before everything went sideways.

Regardless now that they look to be taking a step back, I fully expect this to be the highlight of their home OOC.

Nope.... just a one-game event vs Baylor at MSG.

They had a three-game one scheduled at the RAC against three of worst teams you could find coming off of the 2019-20 season. It’s clearly the way their guy Pike wants to do it.

Latest posts