ADVERTISEMENT

May Tweets

They won the Northeast Conference regular season in 2019-20. Not much different than us playing FDU or Wagner.
Stop. Then play FDU , Wagner or Monmouth and don’t pay their appearance fee with our tax $$. They are from Massachusetts.

Stop. Then play FDU , Wagner or Monmouth and don’t pay their appearance fee with our tax $$. They are from Massachusetts.

Fine. Then it's no different than us playing Florida A&M or Prairie View A&M. They are paying the appearance fee no matter which of the NEC or MAAC or low-major teams they play.

The only thing that matters is how they never travel to a November tournament and instead play three tomato cans at the RAC instead.

Not that it matters and I may not recall correctly but I believe they were scheduled to play in a real exempt tournament last year before everything went sideways.

Regardless now that they look to be taking a step back, I fully expect this to be the highlight of their home OOC.

Not that it matters and I may not recall correctly but I believe they were scheduled to play in a real exempt tournament last year before everything went sideways.

Regardless now that they look to be taking a step back, I fully expect this to be the highlight of their home OOC.

Nope.... just a one-game event vs Baylor at MSG.

They had a three-game one scheduled at the RAC against three of worst teams you could find coming off of the 2019-20 season. It’s clearly the way their guy Pike wants to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT