ADVERTISEMENT

Moore and Moore

For a player ranked #90 (looks a lot better than that) in his class by 247/Sports SHU was the only power team that offered.

Wonder if that will now change.

Are posters hearing of interest by schools not his recruitment list? Or are we just waiting for the other shoe to drop?

Any time a team like SHU gets a very early commitment from a young player it's only natural that as he zooms up the charts there's the fear an elite school will offer a lot of money and we fans will have to sweat that.

Reactions: shupat08
Is he still planning on reclassifying to 2025?
If so, less time for him to get better and better and less time for the vultures to swoop in.

Not that, of course, but I do see the point about the “far off” commitment really not being anything to be pumped about anymore in this crappy landscape. It’s all year to year for me as a fan and I believe a kid is playing here when I see him play games in the fall.

Reactions: shupat08
Yup, let’s just pack up the balls and fold the program. We have no chance. Geez.
Agree with you, radecicco: the coach is gonna go.... our top players are gonna go....our recruits are not coming,,, give the negativity around future uncertainty a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT