ADVERTISEMENT

My dream match up: Angel Delgado vs Jock Landale

hallfan101

Freshman
Feb 15, 2013
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22112129/college-basketball-dream-matchups

ESPN recently released an article about dream match ups across college basketball using players from this year. Personally I have said this before and I will say it again I would love to see Angel match up with St. Mary's Jock Landale. Landale would have the slight height and length advantage on Angel, he is currently averaging 21 and 10 a game so he is a bit more of a scorer.

Landale reflects the fundamental sound player Randy Bennett produces as a head coach, Bennett has been great at doing this. I think it would be interesting because Delgado is stronger than Landale and his IQ has certainly improved with his ability to see his teammates and pass the ball on closing in double teams. According to Kpalm Landale is the most offensively efficient player in the nation.

I thought this was an interesting article, and I was wondering if anyone else could think of any other possible dream matchups for Angel or any other Pirates with players from around the nation. Speaking of St. Mary's, I would not see mind them stealing one from The Zags at home on Thursday night. Besides the two Seton Hall games this week, that is the other game I am excited to see this week.

Last edited:
Any relation to Brock Landers?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT