ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Cale drafted before Luke Garza

mspaeth

All Big East
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2004
A lot of critics on this board have never played a game of organized basketball.

Below is how the scouts look at Myles Cale. He will make real $$$ playing basketball.

According to this, he is drafted ahead of Luke Garza and just behind Sandro.....this Site is the best draft indicator on the Internet.

The NBA values defense and size. Myles will make $$$ based on his defense. Has anyone here ever focused/watched him play defense? I have - size, length, and determination. If Myles scores a point it is gravy. Willard knows this and talks about it. If you don't know basketball don't comment. I forgot....free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws.....

Reactions: SHUMA04 and LBP43
A lot of critics on this board have never played a game of organized basketball.
So that invalidates all their opinions? Sorry, but I find that to be an ignorant statement.

As for the scouting report you linked, someone should show it to Myles Cale ASAP so he can make an enlightened decision about his future.

I hope people recognize that only 60 players are drafted in the two round NBA draft , 30 in each round , and that based on Sandro’s and Myles ranking in the top 100 it’s a long shot they would be drafted .

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratz

Below is how the scouts look at Myles Cale. He will make real $$$ playing basketball.

According to this, he is drafted ahead of Luke Garza and just behind Sandro.....this Site is the best draft indicator on the Internet.

The NBA values defense and size. Myles will make $$$ based on his defense. Has anyone here ever focused/watched him play defense? I have - size, length, and determination. If Myles scores a point it is gravy. Willard knows this and talks about it. If you don't know basketball don't comment. I forgot....free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws.....

That is just the ranking. If you look at their mock draft
, both of them fell off the last couple of updates. Myles was always couple of spots ahead of Sandro in the late 2nd round. This is the latest mock and neither is on as of now.https://www.nbadraft.net/nba-mock-drafts/

espn is the best draft indicator on the internet after they acquired nba draft express. but u gotta pay to see it now. draft net is good, but dont take anything late second round as gospel.

it is however very very positive hes on there at all. typically its just big college names who wont translate that fill late 2nd draft spots (like mamu/garza)

Reactions: JRSlim2284
Garza may symbolize why the B1G did not do so well in the NCAA; not athletic but does well against other teams in conferences that play similar styles.

Crazy a guy with his career stats in college is OT may not get drafted, but it shows you what type of player the NBA is looking for.

espn is the best draft indicator on the internet after they acquired nba draft express. but u gotta pay to see it now. draft net is good, but dont take anything late second round as gospel.

it is however very very positive hes on there at all. typically its just big college names who wont translate that fill late 2nd draft spots (like mamu/garza)

Best thing to do is look at multiple links. I used to look at NBADraft net and Draft Express in the past. Now, I look at Draft net, Athletic, Tankathon, NBC, CBS, NBA Draft Room (this 1 has Sandro mocked). Let players be guilty of having 1 person get in their ear about their chances of getting highly drafted.

Btw, in a normal year, with a decent Portsmouth showing, I'd say Cale gets a Summer League invite and hope for the best

Reactions: buckfoston824
Garza has been a great bb player w such a nice touch inside. Just too damn slow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT