ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Division I men's college basketball rosters, departures, newcomers for 2021-22

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003

• Jeff BorzelloESPN Staff Writer
At the start of every offseason, I go through the depth charts of every team from the top six conferences and a couple dozen other noteworthy teams. It's been a difficult task this spring because of the NCAA granting every player an additional year of eligibility, not to mention the enormous influx of names into the transfer portal.

Because it has been nearly impossible to keep track of rosters this offseason, we've decided to share a cleaner version of my roster changes research. (The actual one has cross-outs and underlines and capitalized names; it's unreasonable to think anyone besides me can read it.)

First, some guidelines. "Departed or expected to depart" players include likely NBA draft picks, current seniors who haven't made their plans known and players that have entered the transfer portal. "In limbo" includes players who are testing or are expected to test the NBA draft waters and could return, as well as current seniors who are reportedly 50-50 on a return. "Expected to return" includes freshmen, sophomores and juniors that have not otherwise made plans known. Recruiting rankings are according to ESPN's database.

This page will be constantly updated throughout the offseason. I'm bound to make some mistakes or miss some decisions -- so point out any errors to me on Twitter at @jeffborzello.

Last updated: May 3, 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT