ADVERTISEMENT

Nj.com "NJ will never go back to normal"

shufan1993

All American
Gold Member
Apr 24, 2017
I have a feeling nj.com just really writes things on Murphy's agenda. I have been warning this board the last year about this. This article states we are never going back to normal. As the author states expect to wear masks in public indoor places in the winter during future covid seasons.

I think with most serious issues facing us it is very tempting for experts to be Cassandra’s.The guy who gets hammered is the one who says thinks will be fine and they aren’t.Doomsday prophecies are forgotten if they prove untrue because everyone is happy the bad outcome didn’t happen.No one really knows what things will be like a year from now.I am more on the optimist side.in New Jersey we are approaching 2 million people vaccinated and that has to be about 50 % of the high risk population.I am not a doctor but 70%to achieve herd immunity seems to me about 4 million because kids under 18 are low risk and not approved yet for vaccine.Anyone 55 or older who wants to be vaccinated will be by end of May.

I have a feeling nj.com just really writes things on Murphy's agenda. I have been warning this board the last year about this. This article states we are never going back to normal. As the author states expect to wear masks in public indoor places in the winter during future covid seasons.

A feeling? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT