ADVERTISEMENT

No. 11 Pirates Clash with No. 2 Hoyas with BIG EAST Title on the Line

This is an incredible team. We just beat the defending national champions on their home turf. The Hoyas have not lost a game in eons. Though ranked #2, they probably should have been ranked #1 all year. (Possible due to conference bias an ACC team had that distinction).

In addition, the Pirates scored 4 goals on a Marquette team that had only given up 6 goals all season.

We are capable of winning the National Championship.

There haven’t been many BE championships for us in recent years to celebrate and to see what this team under Lindberg and his staff have achieved is very special and I am throughly enjoying it and I have seen the replay of the winning goal multiple times .

Great win. Georgetown played 310 minutes of soccer against us, and only scored 2 goals on non penalty kicks. Very impressive.

We just beat teams a combined 16-1-4 in 2 games over 3 days. Great job Pirates! It will be interesting to see where we are ranked, and seeded in NCAA tournament.

There haven’t been many BE championships for us in recent years to celebrate and to see what this team under Lindberg and his staff have achieved is very special and I am throughly enjoying it and I have seen the replay of the winning goal multiple times .

Seton Hall Soccer's Championship makes the Channel 4 NY News Sport's Report tonight. That may be a first too.

Pathetic move by fox to only air first half of the game on tv. Seems like a rinky dink operation they are running there.

The auto race on FS1 ran long and that bumped the start of the baseball game to FS2. BE soccer is the clear third priority in that group.

Great game though. I thought Georgetown had the better of play much of the way but weren't able to generate many real scoring chances.

Huge win for the program. It's been a long time coming.

The English soccer offense. Keep sending long balls into the attacking zone to put pressure on the D. They created 3-4 breakdowns and got two goals. That compared to GT’s more intricate side to side offense. This is about all I know about soccer.

If many of the players are coming back, and let's hope so, with few openings the staff can really concentrate on high end talent to add to the roster.

If many of the players are coming back, and let's hope so, with few openings the staff can really concentrate on high end talent to add to the roster.
There are only two seniors on the entire squad. Nota (goalkeeper) and Koreichi. Would be amazing to have the entire team return next season!

Reactions: mbraue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT