ADVERTISEMENT

On Project 2025

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
Smart move if she does .
The reason? 2 women on the ticket can't do the job? Any reason why people a black man can't do the job? Asians always get screwed. What happened to Stop Asian Hate. Or are people looking at gender and race and voting based on that? Btw...What exactly is a woman? Seems democrats have strong difficulty defining that word.

The reason? 2 women on the ticket can't do the job? Any reason why people a black man can't do the job? Asians always get screwed. What happened to Stop Asian Hate. Or are people looking at gender and race and voting based on that? Btw...What exactly is a woman? Seems democrats have strong difficulty defining that word.
whatabout the blacks?
whatabout the asians?
whatabout the women?
and, of course, whatabout kathy griffin?

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
It is all about winning a election and what betters your chances . Whether the person is from a particular state or region to help win over t votes . In this case you have a minority female now a white male from a swing state would help garnish votes.

It is all about winning a election and what betters your chances . Whether the person is from a particular state or region to help win over t votes . In this case you have a minority female now a white male from a swing state would help garnish votes.
Nothing you say revolves around policy. So your belief is gender and race will help with the election over policy. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
It is all about winning a election and what betters your chances . Whether the person is from a particular state or region to help win over t votes . In this case you have a minority female now a white male from a swing state would help garnish
Nothing you say revolves around policy. So your belief is gender and race will help with the election over policy. Yikes.
I'm answering a question on why you pick a VP. It's all about getting out the vote. Trump picked Vance because he is from a battle ground state . Then comes policy . Vance changed all his policies from a trump hater to a trump supporter. Why he wanted to win his election. Remember one thing I learned from a very good friend of mine who is a big local Republican operative in my area. saying about being in politics,"IT's Whores game ". So unfortunately that is the truth . I have also been involved in local campaigns on both sides and it is cutthroat . In the old days in my area at least both sides made deals with each other to get things done .

Let's make sure to include Kamala and Trump as policy flip-floppers as well.
Just one example nobody is immuned to that in politics !!Gone are the day of working across the aisle and getting bipartisan bills passed .

Just one example nobody is immuned to that in politics !!Gone are the day of working across the aisle and getting bipartisan bills passed .
They just did this in the senate this week...a bill got 91 votes. Next up in the house in sept.

Too bad they couldn't pass the bipartisan bill on border security . I know the answer but trumpster will give me BS reasons why it did not pass or voted against it .

Too bad they couldn't pass the bipartisan bill on border security . I know the answer but trumpster will give me BS reasons why it did not pass or voted against it .
Glad you know the answer because I'm trying to figure out why we have to aid the Ukraine to have border security. Please enlighten.

Glad you know the answer because I'm trying to figure out why we have to aid the Ukraine to have border security. Please enlighten.
Again I'm talking about the Border Security Bill and your answers to that is a Ukraine situation . Good political diversion answer , You would make a great politician .

Again I'm talking about the Border Security Bill and your answers to that is a Ukraine situation . Good political diversion answer , You would make a great politician .
You do realize that the Border Security Bill included $60 billion towards helping Ukrainians in it. It was a bill that had multiple layers. It wasn't 1 bill for border security and another separate bill for Ukraine where you can accept one and decline the other.

It's literally as ridiculous as you saying to your wife you'll only lock the doors at home only if she gives her next 6 months paychecks to a friend.

Reactions: SPK145
I’m so tired of stuffed bills. With all the efficiencies in technology in the last few decades, I wish these bloated bills would be deconstructed and simplified.

Simple bills, summarized in plain English, transparent voting and published for the public.

If we have to have financial statements and documents summarized in plain English to ensure public transparency, we can’t we do that with the legislature?

A bill about border security should address border security, full stop. And we should be able to easily see how each member of congress votes on that issue. No loading up with pet projects, other bullshit. Just present the issue, the solution, and the voting results.

Congress doesn’t want transparency but they are sure to regulate the hell out of other areas.

I’m so tired of stuffed bills. With all the efficiencies in technology in the last few decades, I wish these bloated bills would be deconstructed and simplified.

Simple bills, summarized in plain English, transparent voting and published for the public.

If we have to have financial statements and documents summarized in plain English to ensure public transparency, we can’t we do that with the legislature?

A bill about border security should address border security, full stop. And we should be able to easily see how each member of congress votes on that issue. No loading up with pet projects, other bullshit. Just present the issue, the solution, and the voting results.

Congress doesn’t want transparency but they are sure to regulate the hell out of other areas.
Explain to me why the majority of R and Ds voted for the Bill . I guess they support the Ukraine effort against Russia . Also part of that $60 million military aid toUkraine , was extra $14.1 billion aid to Israel$10B for humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel and Gaza .

I agree except first I'd like to see both sides go crazy let's restrict guns and restrict abortions in the same bill.

• Haha

I agree most all bills are layered with other stuff . I'm assuming because they try to appease different fractions of the congress and senate to get the bill passed .I t is all bargaining and cutting deals. Politics is by far not a simple process .

Guess you were fooled by the MSM and thought the border bill was a US border bill. Hate when they forget to add majority of the money was to fight for the Ukrainian border not ours.

Reactions: HALL85

stuffed bills shouldn't even be allowed to be presented. need to be vetted.

stuffed bills shouldn't even be allowed to be presented. need to be vetted.
I agree but but unlikely. They will try to pass a bill with some fat for everybody so they can get it through .On this bill the far left voted for it although they most likely did not like the Israel aid . Just my guess .

Explain to me why the majority of R and Ds voted for the Bill . I guess they support the Ukraine effort against Russia . Also part of that $60 million military aid toUkraine , was extra $14.1 billion aid to Israel$10B for humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel and Gaza .
What’s to explain? This has nothing to do with my post. Humanitarian aid should have been it’s own bill, not loaded on to a border security bill.

I agree most all bills are layered with other stuff . I'm assuming because they try to appease different fractions of the congress and senate to get the bill passed .I t is all bargaining and cutting deals. Politics is by far not a simple process .
Yup, and it’s the bargaining to buy favor that drives most nuts. I guess things would stall out if the give and take was put aside, but that’s because no politician really cares about the good of the country.

Reactions: HALL85
Again I'm talking about the Border Security Bill and your answers to that is an Ukraine situation . Good political diversion answer , You would make a great politician .
Still curious how my answer was a diversion answer? You make a great democrat. Hiding in the basement like Joe or not taking any questions like Kamala.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT