ADVERTISEMENT

Onions

He wore those type of plaid suits in the mid to late 70s. But then again so did many.

tdeucsg

Reactions: SHUMA04 and Piratz
Has to be the highlight of Raf's life. The doll should be in a leisure suit.

Thinking a Myles Powell bobble head would have made more sense but what do I know.

Reactions: Dan M
Thinking a Myles Powell bobble head would have made more sense but what do I know.

Name, image, and likeness rights...that’s the answer for pretty much every question like this. Why don’t they sell Myles Powell jerseys? Name, image and likeness. The NCAA has to figure this out amid the ongoing litigation and legislation.

But if they changed the rules, made those bobbleheads or jerseys and gave the player a cut, we’d of course all stop watching college basketball, right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: jwc69
Name, image, and likeness rights...that’s the answer for pretty much every question like this. Why don’t they sell Myles Powell jerseys? Name, image and likeness. The NCAA has to figure this out amid the ongoing litigation and legislation.

But if they changed the rules, made those bobbleheads or jerseys and gave the player a cut, we’d of course all stop watching college basketball, right? :rolleyes:

I think he was making a joke/reference to his avatar, which looks very similar to what a Powell bobblehead might.

usa-jay-wright-smile.jpg

Can we get nothing right or in this case Wright?
EP30DGZWkAASmkE

This head is the IDENTICAL head that Villanova gave away back a ways right down to the striped suit and Seton Hall just changed the color of the suit. Same part in hair same sideburns and same tie. Please I do hope this is changed before the 12th? Get a more realistic bobble head to keep fans from throwing these onto the court.

Sucks they cant do players. A bobblehead of the mascot would be good for kids and students.

They already sell a bobblehead of the mascot in the bookstore and sometimes on the concourse. Probably don't want to conflict with that, however it is a good idea. I'd take it a step further and do what the Mets do - make themed Pirate bobble heads. Santa Pirate, Jedi Pirate, etc.

I don't think fans care enough that they will throw it on the court. It's a cute giveaway, let's take a deep breath.
Please tell that to all the fans who have Bobby Gonzalez SHU bobble head dolls. Mine is somewhere on Rt 280 these days.

usa-jay-wright-smile.jpg

Can we get nothing right or in this case Wright?
EP30DGZWkAASmkE

This head is the IDENTICAL head that Villanova gave away back a ways right down to the striped suit and Seton Hall just changed the color of the suit. Same part in hair same sideburns and same tie. Please I do hope this is changed before the 12th? Get a more realistic bobble head to keep fans from throwing these onto the court.
Lol of course but credit to whoever tried to slip this idea past. It almost worked

Please tell that to all the fans who have Bobby Gonzalez SHU bobble head dolls. Mine is somewhere on Rt 280 these days.

Maybe yours is. I took mine out with the garbage 10 years ago. Basement full of Pirates memorabilia and I couldn't stand the thought of that staying there.

Anyone willing to sell their's if they get it? Big bobble-head collector but no chance I'm able to make it from work there in time to be 1 of the first 4,000 at the stadium.

Wish they upped the amount; far more than 4,000 people are going to be there. Also wish they reserved this for an 8pm game, leaving work that early so I make sure I get a bobblehead is a tough sell :)

I've always wondered if Terry gets a cut of the #24 Jerseys that SHU sells. Since it's retired for him and he's no longer a player did they work out some sort of agreement?

In my fantasy world I could buy a shirt with a picture of MP taking a shot with the caption "Trenton Makes, the World Takes" with a Pirate logo. Obviously with the name/image/likeness issues (and copyright issues with the city of Trenton for the tagline?) that could never happen in reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT