ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trevon Bluiett arrested

SHULaw05

Sophomore
Mar 13, 2016
and charged with drug possession. Wonder how this affects his decision to stay in the draft or return to school since he didn't hire an agent.

It's never a good look to get arrested but I don't think getting caught with marijuana is a big deal. It's legal in many states and decriminalized in many others.

I don't think this would impact his draft stock in any way. It's been reported that up to 80% of players in NBA actively use marijuana. If trevon returns to school it's because he's not good enough to get drafted, not because he was a college kid that got busted for having a little pot.

lol at kicking your best player off the team for possessing pot. Silly, silly decision though. The NBA draft process is like 2 months? Need to be 100% committed to it.

Every team in the country has multiple kids that smoke weed. I'd imagine we do too. I know we have in the past. I lived on the top floor of Xavier with a bunch of the players one year. The smell was consistent and stretched down the hallway.

You will continue to see states legalize and it will be legal on the federal level when a left leaving admin & Congress are in power again. As it should be. So this is a non-issue other than he should know better than to get caught.

Reactions: Muggsy Blue
I had similar experience to @Bobbie Solo. I wasnt surprised when I found out that players on the team smoked becuse a lot of kids in college smoke weed from time to time. But I was surprised when I found out one of our players actually smoked before every game. I thought that was crazy becuse this kid was a starter and was good player.

Last edited:
I had similar experience to @Bobbie Solo. I wasnt surprised when I found out that players on the team smoked becuse a lot of kids in college smoke weed from time to time. But I was surprised when I found out one of our players actually smoked before every game. I thought that was crazy becuse this kid was a starter and was good player.

Pretty wild that he did. Not like you couldn't tell though lol.

I wonder how much one marijuana costs.

C8MOW8aXYAIvO6k.jpg

Every team in the country has multiple kids that smoke weed. I'd imagine we do too. I know we have in the past. I lived on the top floor of Xavier with a bunch of the players one year. The smell was consistent and stretched down the hallway.

You will continue to see states legalize and it will be legal on the federal level when a left leaving admin & Congress are in power again. As it should be. So this is a non-issue other than he should know better than to get caught.

Why wasn't it legalized when the left leaning Obama admin had Congress?

That's just Nutts.

Didn't Gary Saunders get booted from the team mid season because he was caught with weed?

LOL you cant drive the wrong side of the parkway, without praying to the pope, but also need to tell Mr Robinson not to forget his stix mitchels...

I remember sitting on "someones" couch when the bball manager a good friend came banging on the door for a drug test.

"Get the F away we are smoking"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT