ADVERTISEMENT

Pandemic Penn Station on weekends after midnight

NYC is a mess. Dumbass Deblasio trying to convince people that subways are safe.

NYC is a mess. Dumbass Deblasio trying to convince people that subways are safe.
All i know is not one bathroom was available on the main section from 7th to 8th ave...amtrak police getting heckeled because of it.

All i know is not one bathroom was available on the main section from 7th to 8th ave...amtrak police getting heckeled because of it.
we went to visit nyc for the hell of it in january. just to see what it was like. we almost left to find a bathroom in nj. couldnt find a public one, none of the private go tos would let you in. awful. two rules of tourism. provide water and bathrooms.

This is what happens when you spend a year-plus brainwashing people into thinking a virus is far worse than it actually is.

The subway debate isn't about Covid. Just generally if the subways are safe or not.

Haven't been on one in over a year now, but there were certainly times when I felt completely safe and others when I felt fairly unsafe.

Covid is the least of your problems in the subway....getting attacked, sitting in the smell of urine and homeless mouthing off....good times

Reactions: Hallsome and shu09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT