ADVERTISEMENT

Party Of Democracy Forces The Nominee Off Ticket Due To Fear Of Losing

ed odowd

All American
Apr 24, 2013
If you voted in primary for Biden the party of democracy says too bad we will pick nominee because we are afraid of losing.We covered up his condition when we thought he could win but now the he’ll with democratically elected.And they say trump is threat to democracy LOL

Oh Please. Biden is done. He can't be the next President for 4 years. That is very clear. This is democracy. He is supposed to step aside for the good of the country. It's not like it hasn't happened before. The convention will be fascinating. Let's hope that Kamala isn't the choice and that it goes to someone who can win.

agree, but what actually happens if he steps down himself? whats the rule for the election since he was voted in the primaries?
See 1968. LBJ drops out of the race in March because he could not win the general election. RFK then gets assassinated. Hubert Humphrey was voted in by the delegates at the primary. People just forget about history.

Reactions: SOpirate
See 1968. LBJ drops out of the race in March because he could not win the general election. RFK then gets assassinated. Hubert Humphrey was voted in by the delegates at the primary. People just forget about history.
not many people are around to remember that first hand or pay attention to it.

so the delegates can vote

To suggest that he was the choice of the people is disingenuous. For most people voting in a primary, he was the only choice! Dean Phillips and Marianne Williamson were not legitimate challengers, and they both dropped out long before some primaries were even held. If they even had a primary - Florida decided to not even have one.

Oh Please. Biden is done. He can't be the next President for 4 years. That is very clear. This is democracy. He is supposed to step aside for the good of the country. It's not like it hasn't happened before. The convention will be fascinating. Let's hope that Kamala isn't the choice and that it goes to someone who can win.

Harris absolutely could win, and as VP she would have the most legitimacy. Let's not forget that Trump is still very unpopular, and she can actually campaign against Republicans instead of play defense fielding questions about viability or ability to physically do the job for another four years. I never thought she was a very good stump speaker, but this isn't bad.

It's time to think of What Can Be, Unburdened by What Has Been. 🥥 🌴

To suggest that he was the choice of the people is disingenuous. For most people voting in a primary, he was the only choice! Dean Phillips and Marianne Williamson were not legitimate challengers, and they both dropped out long before some primaries were even held. If they even had a primary - Florida decided to not even have one.

Harris absolutely could win, and as VP she would have the most legitimacy. Let's not forget that Trump is still very unpopular, and she can actually campaign against Republicans instead of play defense fielding questions about viability or ability to physically do the job for another four years. I never thought she was a very good stump speaker, but this isn't bad.

It's time to think of What Can Be, Unburdened by What Has Been. 🥥 🌴
Passing by Harris would create chaos given those Dem leaders that have already come out in support of her, most importantly Clyburn. And if they don’t default to her, then it just underscores she was nothing more than a check the box DEI candidate.

Sad thing is Biden could have gone into the sunset as the transitional President with some honor and respect. Now he’s going to be forced out after having the most embarrassing four weeks as a sitting President propped up by his despicable family. If he drops out for health reasons, how is he allowed to govern for the next five months? If she’s the heir apparent, turn the keys over now since Biden is unfit. If she has a chance to win that would be smart to see her run the country for a few months. But they won’t let her….why?

The concern now is not the Presidency but rather losing the House and Senate too.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Passing by Harris would create chaos given those Dem leaders that have already come out in support of her, most importantly Clyburn. And if they don’t default to her, then it just underscores she was nothing more than a check the box DEI candidate.

Sad thing is Biden could have gone into the sunset as the transitional President with some honor and respect. Now he’s going to be forced out after having the most embarrassing four weeks as a sitting President propped up by his despicable family. If he drops out for health reasons, how is he allowed to govern for the next five months? If she’s the heir apparent, turn the keys over now since Biden is unfit. If she has a chance to win that would be smart to see her run the country for a few months. But they won’t let her….why?

The concern now is not the Presidency but rather losing the House and Senate too.
everyone here literally just stated that VP is a checkbox position (see trumps vp) so is it reallly some big gotcha moment?

If it was for the good of the country, he should step down as president immediately and should have done so quite awhile ago. This is nothing more than the dems trying to change the rules because he’s losing. He doesn’t want to drop out, he’s under heavy pressure to do so.

Last edited:
Who else has been forced out in a race by colleagues, the media, and celebrities? When LBJ made his announcement it was a shock to the nation. Biden’s not going out on his own. If someone wants to withdraw that’s one thing. Being forced out like this because he can’t win is another.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPK145
Highly unlikely that she could win.

And anybody that votes for her is doing a real disservice to their country. Even with Trump as an ahole.
trump isn't just an ahole hes a real threat with his retribution talk. i know a lot of government workers who don't even joke about a scenario of non trump supporters or voters getting the pink slip. and theyll vote against him because of it

Highly unlikely that she could win.

And anybody that votes for her is doing a real disservice to their country. Even with Trump as an ahole.
Do you believe there is a enough of the voter out there that won't vote for either biden or trump and vote for her?

Who else has been forced out in a race by colleagues, the media, and celebrities? When LBJ made his announcement it was a shock to the nation. Biden’s not going out on his own. If someone wants to withdraw that’s one thing. Being forced out like this because he can’t win is another.
LBJ also did this end of March, well because he was about to lose upcoming primaries.

trump isn't just an ahole hes a real threat with his retribution talk. i know a lot of government workers who don't even joke about a scenario of non trump supporters or voters getting the pink slip. and theyll vote against him because of it
He’s a real threat like how he was going to lock Hillary up and how much time did he spend going after her when in office? No time. Actions speak louder than words. To my knowledge the only person to actually go after their opponent is currently president.

Johnson dropped out because he knew he could not win the general election. Sounds familiar? Moreover, Biden substantially has declined mentally over the past year. In another year, he will decline further. He is not capable of going another 4 more years.

First, I don’t think Harris was a DEI candidate. Her resume was pretty impressive- DA of San Francisco, AG of California and US Senator. Damn good credentials. But, she has been woeful as VP. That is undeniable. She failed on the big stage and if she becomes the nomine she is failing up the ladder. She is DOA as a candidate. She can’t win nor should she be the nominee. That is a disaster.

I agree 100% that Biden could have gone down as a good President as the transitional president who saved the US from Trump and Trumpism and did some great things with infrastructure and Chips act. I blame his inner circle and Biden himself of being too egotistical and stubborn not to step aside.

He can serve out his term because he is dropping out because he is incapable of serving another 4 years.

Johnson dropped out because he knew he could not win the general election. Sounds familiar? Moreover, Biden substantially has declined mentally over the past year. In another year, he will decline further. He is not capable of going another 4 more years.
No, it doesn't sound familiar, all the primary votes have already been cast.

His massive decline was WAY before the primaries. If the dems were so concerned (and they should have been before the primaries), that is when they should have done something. Now it's just political, a destruction of democracy.

Reactions: SHallguy2
If it was for the good of the country, he should step down as president immediately and should have done so quite awhile ago. This is nothing more than the dems trying to change the rules because he’s losing. He doesn’t want to drop out, he’s under heavy pressure to do so.
And there it is. If he can’t run, he should resign the Preaidency immediately.

Reactions: HALL85
Johnson dropped out because he knew he could not win the general election. Sounds familiar?
1st time in anyone's lifetime other politicians and media are trying to convince the American public the person they voted for needs to withdraw from a Presidential race. Sound familiar? Not to me.

Moreover, Biden substantially has declined mentally over the past year.
This is such BS. The same people saying this thought 1 month ago he was going to kick Trump's ass in a debate and talking about his State of the Union speech and how fit he was for office.

In another year, he will decline further. He is not capable of going another 4 more years.
We agree. But for his sake I hope he can fight the decline but even if he does he can't serve another 4 years. Shame on the democrats for telling the American public he can and they doubled down on it by not putting anyone against him in the primaries.

Reactions: SPK145
First, I don’t think Harris was a DEI candidate. Her resume was pretty impressive- DA of San Francisco, AG of California and US Senator. Damn good credentials. But, she has been woeful as VP. That is undeniable. She failed on the big stage and if she becomes the nomine she is failing up the ladder. She is DOA as a candidate. She can’t win nor should she be the nominee. That is a disaster.
Since when does being a DA an important experience to be President. She never ran any organization in her career. You need to have leadership and budget experience. Most senators have not made good presidents.

It’s no surprise that she’s failed as VP.

I agree 100% that Biden could have gone down as a good President as the transitional president who saved the US from Trump and Trumpism and did some great things with infrastructure and Chips act. I blame his inner circle and Biden himself of being too egotistical and stubborn not to step aside.
So he saved the country from Trump and now because of his selfishness and senility he is handing the election to Trump. You are right that he and his inner circle have tainted his legacy. I’m sure it’s more than Jill but knowing how he is in this diminished state, how is she okay with pushing him out there only to embarrass himself over and over again. They are obsessed with Trump.
He can serve out his term because he is dropping out because he is incapable of serving another 4 years.
He has proven he is incapable of serving now.

Last edited:
Since when does being a DA an important experience to be President. She never ran any organization in her career. You need to have leadership and budget experience. Most senators have not made good presidents.

So he saved the country from Trump and now because of his selfishness and senility he is handing the election to Trump. You are right that he and his inner circle have tainted his legacy. I’m sure it’s more than Jill but knowing how he is in this diminished state, how is she okay with pushing him out there only to embarrass himself over and over again. They are obsessed with Trump.

Harris never ran an organization in her life? Well, she ran one of the largest Prosecutors offices in the US. When you run a prosecutor’s office there are probably over a thousands employees. That’s personnel, budgets, training and investigating. Then she was the AG and ran that organization. Same thing but even larger organization. So I have no idea what you are talking about. If you don’t think she had a good resume, you are out of your mind.

Her problem is that she didn’t perform period as VP. It has nothing to do with he past experience which showed capabilities.

If she had such a great resume how come she performed horribly in the primary, horribly as a VP, and is not the unanimous pick to replace Biden by her own party?

not that i love harris, but how can anyone fail or succeed as vp?? its an empty position

not that i love harris, but how can anyone fail or succeed as vp?? its an empty position
Ask cern…

…and she was the “Border Czar”. How has that worked out?

Last edited:
If she had such a great resume how come she performed horribly in the primary, horribly as a VP, and is not the unanimous pick to replace Biden by her own party?
I read somewhere she has a drinking problem, not certain that’s true but could explain her failures.

I guess you never hired people by that comment. I have hired quite a few people with stellar resumes that were duds when it came to the job.

Who had a better resume than John Scully when he was picked to be the CEO of Apple in the 80’s? He was highly successful as the President of Pepsi. Steve Jobs, himself, picked Scully and wooed him to Apple. Yet, he was a failure at Apple who engineered the firing of Steve Jobs and started the long decline of Apple.

I guess you never hired people by that comment. I have hired quite a few people with stellar resumes that were duds when it came to the job.

Who had a better resume than John Scully when he was picked to be the CEO of Apple in the 80’s? He was highly successful as the President of Pepsi. Steve Jobs, himself, picked Scully and wooed him to Apple. Yet, he was a failure at Apple who engineered the firing of Steve Jobs and started the long decline of Apple.
With all due respect, at some point you recognize you have a dud and you replace them. DEI is keeping her in the position and on the ticket. You even admit she's been terrible, why another 4 years other than DEI? Or is there no better option?

Have you heard her interviews? Did you see the interview when asked about does she plan on visiting the border and her answer was well I never been to Europe? Her primary job was the border and she never did anything except make stupid comments. She says words without any meaning. Go google her interviews and she had been poor. There have been effective VP's, Chaney, Gore, Bush and Biden come to mind. Some VPs completely are useless like Dan Quale and Harris. If she is put up as the nominee, that would be as bad of a choice that they could ever happen.

Reactions: SOpirate
Let’s get back to the original point. It’s really a binary decision which the MSM seems to ignore.

If Biden dropped out of the race because of health reasons, then why should he be allowed to continue as President for the rest of his term?

If he drops out of the race because he feels he can’t win, then he is subverting the democratic process by having the party hand select a candidate, not by the will of the people.

Now tell me who the real threat to democracy is.

Have you heard her interviews? Did you see the interview when asked about does she plan on visiting the border and her answer was well I never been to Europe? Her primary job was the border and she never did anything except make stupid comments. She says words without any meaning. Go google her interviews and she had been poor. There have been effective VP's, Chaney, Gore, Bush and Biden come to mind. Some VPs completely are useless like Dan Quale and Harris. If she is put up as the nominee, that would be as bad of a choice that they could ever happen.
bad at interview = fail at vp?

i wont vote for harris, but lets not act like VP is some position anyone can "fail" at.

bad at interview = fail at vp?

i wont vote for harris, but lets not act like VP is some position anyone can "fail" at.
You can fail as a head coach, assistant coach (head coaches get rid of them all of the time) ceo, secretary, etc but you can’t fail as VP. Wow what a take. She was put in charge of the border and it’s top 3 issue and a reason many undecided people in areas where migrants were move to will vote for Trump.

You can fail as a head coach, assistant coach (head coaches get rid of them all of the time) ceo, secretary, etc but you can’t fail as VP. Wow what a take. She was put in charge of the border and it’s top 3 issue and a reason many undecided people in areas where migrants were move to will vote for Trump.
all of those people have more responsibilities than a VP.

what was she put "in charge of" as it relates to the border?? what does she actually have power to do? its a question i'd like the answer to so hopefully you don't post some other nonsense that doesn't matter in. response

what was she put "in charge of" as it relates to the border?? what does she actually have power to do? its a question i'd like the answer to so hopefully you don't post some other nonsense that doesn't matter in. response
She was in charge of root causes of why these people come here in the first place. $4.2 billion and the problem got worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT