ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE READ

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
An NIL is possibly being set up for Saturday Oct 15 after the men's open practice at Walsh. It will depend on availability and cost of a restaurant in the South Orange Village area. I am working on that right now.

If the price is right and we get enough people to attend, with the help of Eric all the team members (minus Samuel, Yetna and Ndiaye) will appear for 2 hours to sign autographs and talk to everyone in attendance.

The cost will be $100.00 per person. That will include piazza along with the access to the players. There will also be a cash bar for drinks.

100% of the money earned minus the cost of the restaurant will go to the players. Neither Eric or I will charge for our services.

For this to happen we need at the very least 50 people, but would want many more. Meaning I need to know who here wants to be involved. And I say that asking for those that respond that they are coming to actually come and not change their minds at the last minute. To ensure that does not happen Eric will want to be paid ASAP if this event is scheduled. Details on that would be posted next week.

So many people wanted to get involved but Eric only dealt with large donors. To give you an idea how large, my donation of $1,000.00 was the smallest he secured. That now changes if we can get enough posters here plus others that are being informed of this event to attend.

Please reply on this thread if you are definitely interested. And if you're not sure then please do not reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.