ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Memorial Day Covid Surge..:

Bats get a bad rep around here. Blame the Chinese that eat everything, including dogs, and for their filthy conditions for these nasty viruses. Additionally that culture is driving extinction of so many creatures in Africa.
And let’s not forget Stink Bugs!!!

I find it curious that so many on the far left are determined to prove that the virus did not start in the lab.Little Steve Colbert was shocked when John Stewart said it probably came from the lab. Stewart was widely critiqued on Twitter for not mouthing the far left narrative.China one of the worst human rights violators on the planet.I thought the left was opposed to countries who were human rights violators.Maybe it is because Trump said it may have come from the lab and you are not allowed to agree with anything Trump said if you are on the far left.

I find it curious that so many on the far left are determined to prove that the virus did not start in the lab.Little Steve Colbert was shocked when John Stewart said it probably came from the lab. Stewart was widely critiqued on Twitter for not mouthing the far left narrative.China one of the worst human rights violators on the planet.I thought the left was opposed to countries who were human rights violators.Maybe it is because Trump said it may have come from the lab and you are not allowed to agree with anything Trump said if you are on the far left.

Here’s my view. First we need to understand if it was a virus manipulated in a lab by man. None of us have any clue as to what would indicate that, but the scientists who have expertise in this field say that would be able to identify something and it’s not there. We can either trust they are telling us the truth or not. I do place some faith of scientific the consensus there.

So assuming that is true, the lab leak theory becomes less likely as this is a virus that already exists in nature. If it’s out in the real world already, what is the likelihood that they were able to find and isolate the first infected human to study it?

Though, I do think there is a possibility that someone did get infected and went to that lab and maybe they underestimated how contagious it was and it started to spread among the staff there and that’s what started the rapid transmission.

We should continue to investigate the origin though and there seems to be plenty of blame which should be directed at China for their lack of transparency.

Here’s my view. First we need to understand if it was a virus manipulated in a lab by man. None of us have any clue as to what would indicate that, but the scientists who have expertise in this field say that would be able to identify something and it’s not there. We can either trust they are telling us the truth or not. I do place some faith of scientific the consensus there.

So assuming that is true, the lab leak theory becomes less likely as this is a virus that already exists in nature. If it’s out in the real world already, what is the likelihood that they were able to find and isolate the first infected human to study it?

Though, I do think there is a possibility that someone did get infected and went to that lab and maybe they underestimated how contagious it was and it started to spread among the staff there and that’s what started the rapid transmission.

We should continue to investigate the origin though and there seems to be plenty of blame which should be directed at China for their lack of transparency.
lmao stop. it came from the lab. pandemic started in wuhan where they study this virus.

even if its in the wild, this thing blew up because the lab was either a) careless or b) malicious.

china was so embarassed they let the world crumble instead of warn people. and dont make it seem like an accident. they didnt know how contagious it was, please. they most likely had really bad protocol maintainence at best.

Reactions: shu09
lmao stop. it came from the lab. pandemic started in wuhan where they study this virus.

even if its in the wild, this thing blew up because the lab was either a) careless or b) malicious.

china was so embarassed they let the world crumble instead of warn people. and dont make it seem like an accident. they didnt know how contagious it was, please. they most likely had really bad protocol maintainence at best.
bookkeeper when you challenge him has a gif or asks if you’re drinking. A legend here. I get a lot of laughs from his quick wit.

If 5 years ago someone told you that there would be a pandemic from a Coronavirus naturally occurring from animal transmission and asked you to guess where it would be from, Wuhan would be right up there among other parts of China... so that part just isn’t suspicious by itself.

I get the skepticism and I’m not saying it didn’t come from the lab. I tend to lean that way because It seemed like China was trying to cover something up but at the same time if it is naturally occurring that meant that there were people infected in public and it would be spreading anyway.

If 5 years ago someone told you that there would be a pandemic from a Coronavirus naturally occurring from animal transmission and asked you to guess where it would be from, Wuhan would be right up there among other parts of China... so that part just isn’t suspicious by itself.

I get the skepticism and I’m not saying it didn’t come from the lab. I tend to lean that way because It seemed like China was trying to cover something up but at the same time if it is naturally occurring that meant that there were people infected in public and it would be spreading anyway.
do other places in china have a class 4 biosafety lab?

no. its only wuhan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT