ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Memorial Day Covid Surge..:

sami

All World
Jun 1, 2001
That’s a big nope. Vaccines and natural immunity work, who woulda thunk it?

That’s a big nope. Vaccines and natural immunity work, who woulda thunk it?

New Jersey cases have gone up 4% the last week. A Memorial Day bump

New Jersey cases have gone up 4% the last week. A Memorial Day bump
Oh my god, 4 percent on a year low number. That’s not a bump, that’s variation we will see up and down every week until more vaccinate or get sick.

But by all means, keep your crazy narrative about years of masks going. The majority will live their lives.

Reactions: Pirata
The latest on the Delta Variant. And its not good news. New expert models are predicting over 3,000 US covid deaths a week in the fall even with 75% of the population vaccinated. 1000 deaths can be prevented a week if America somehow gets 85% vaccinated. But I don't believe that will happen. I have warned this board that this pandemic is not over. And experts agree that restrictions such as capacity limits/mask wearing will occur again this winter.

The latest on the Delta Variant. And its not good news. New expert models are predicting over 3,000 US covid deaths a week in the fall even with 75% of the population vaccinated. 1000 deaths can be prevented a week if America somehow gets 85% vaccinated. But I don't believe that will happen. I have warned this board that this pandemic is not over. And experts agree that restrictions such as capacity limits/mask wearing will occur again this winter.

The virus was over before -ie ran its course-by last summer. Death rate not reported anymore but maybe bookkeeper can give those stats (and then say Biden rollout of vax was the savior hahahah)

vax a positive but it was not the answer to ending it-these things are like forest fires

Covid impact was always minimal on a % basis

VERY serious virus and sad impact but overblown reactions IMHO

The virus was over before -ie ran its course-by last summer. Death rate not reported anymore but maybe bookkeeper can give those stats (and then say Biden rollout of vax was the savior hahahah)

vax a positive but it was not the answer to ending it-these things are like forest fires

Lol ran its course by last summer? Maybe you're forgetting this past winter and how ugly it was. You're starting to prove you're a buffoon, in multiple threads, including the trove.

You're right about the overreaction, but it took until January to run its course (as it would always do, just nobody wanted to admit it). Amazing how the entire globe coordinated based on the Chinese plan. Hard lockdowns were NEVER a part of any previous pandemic preparedness plan. All of a sudden the entire world decides to follow some fugazi method from communist China. Quite suspicious...

You're right about the overreaction, but it took until January to run its course (as it would always do, just nobody wanted to admit it). Amazing how the entire globe coordinated based on the Chinese plan. Hard lockdowns were NEVER a part of any previous pandemic preparedness plan. All of a sudden the entire world decides to follow some fugazi method from communist China. Quite suspicious...
china knew exactly how we would react. we studied and planned for this exact covid19 virus in their own wuhan lab.

china knew exactly how we would react. we studied and planned for this exact covid19 virus in their own wuhan lab.

People need to look into Event 201 as well. The list of funders/sponsors is quite interesting.

We didn't go along with the Chinese plan. Their lockdowns were severe. we didn't come remotely close to what they did. Italy did but that was because it hit them first and their healthcare system was getting crushed.

Lockdowns have been a part of previous pandemic preparedness plans.

This was in 2005.
"c) Closure of office buildings, shopping malls, schools, and public transportation Closure of office buildings, stores, schools, and public transportation systems may be feasible community containment measures during a pandemic. All of these have significant impact on the community and workforce, however, and careful consideration should be focused on their potential effectiveness, how they can most effectively be implemented, and how to maintain critical supplies and infrastructure while limiting community interaction. For example, when public transportation is cancelled, other modes of transportation must be provided for emergency medical services and medical evaluation."

"In extreme circumstances, public heath officials may consider the use of widespread or community-wide quarantine, which is the most stringent and restrictive containment measure"

We didn't go along with the Chinese plan. Their lockdowns were severe. we didn't come remotely close to what they did. Italy did but that was because it hit them first and their healthcare system was getting crushed.

This was in 2005.
"c) Closure of office buildings, shopping malls, schools, and public transportation Closure of office buildings, stores, schools, and public transportation systems may be feasible community containment measures during a pandemic. All of these have significant impact on the community and workforce, however, and careful consideration should be focused on their potential effectiveness, how they can most effectively be implemented, and how to maintain critical supplies and infrastructure while limiting community interaction. For example, when public transportation is cancelled, other modes of transportation must be provided for emergency medical services and medical evaluation."

"In extreme circumstances, public heath officials may consider the use of widespread or community-wide quarantine, which is the most stringent and restrictive containment measure"

Look at government documents/plans from the UK and New Zealand for example. Every source is from China.

This was in 2005.

See what I bolded above from your post. This wasn't done at all. It was a blunt force overreaction.

I feel especially bad for the people who are now dying of things like cancer because their doctors were too selfish to keep their offices open to see them for screenings and treatment. That something completely unforgivable among all the nonsense from the last 15 months.

See what I bolded above from your post. This wasn't done at all. It was a blunt force overreaction.

Disagree. I think they did plenty of analysis on how to respond without completely shutting the entire country down. Not saying that they got everything right.

I feel especially bad for the people who are now dying of things like cancer because their doctors were too selfish to keep their offices open to see them for screenings and treatment.

That was only a short period of time when this started where our healthcare systems were getting hit fairly hard.

Disagree. I think they did plenty of analysis on how to respond without completely shutting the entire country down. Not saying that they got everything right.

That was only a short period of time when this started where our healthcare systems were getting hit fairly hard.
Most of those screenings and appointments are done in an outpatient setting. Many of those were closed for months or had limited access even after they opened.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09

Not true. Doctors offices are still largely remote using the crutch of "virtual visits" to see their patients. For example, I can't go online and make an appointment with my dermatologist for a simple skin cancer screening. I have to fill out some form, have them contact me and give me a time.

Can you support that?
support the public info we (fauci) funded research of the sars covid virus in wuhan? or that china knew how we would prepare/plan for it? we were in their lab lol.

Not true. Doctors offices are still largely remote using the crutch of "virtual visits" to see their patients. For example, I can't go online and make an appointment with my dermatologist for a simple skin cancer screening. I have to fill out some form, have them contact me and give me a time.

Virtual doctor visits have been an inevitability. Covid just pushed up the timeline.

Some things can be done virtually, some can't. I had a screening and colonoscopy a year ago during the Covid surge. Can't really do that one remotely yet.

support the public info we (fauci) funded research of the sars covid virus in wuhan? or that china knew how we would prepare/plan for it? we were in their lab lol.

Well I don't believe we have evidence that specific Coronavirus was in their lab yet (still think that is probably though) but I was specifically talking about that they knew how we would plan and respond to an outbreak?

Lol ran its course by last summer? Maybe you're forgetting this past winter and how ugly it was. You're starting to prove you're a buffoon, in multiple threads, including the trove.
Buffoon. Haha. Would love to meet you one day. Not sure why you take things personally

Disagree on timing to an extent

Why did everything open up last summer????

Disagree on timing to an extent

Why did everything open up last summer????

Government restrictions and capacity limits were in effect until only a few weeks ago, at least in New Jersey.

Did you forget we couldn't go to a Seton Hall basketball game last year? Lol.

Government restrictions and capacity limits were in effect until only a few weeks ago, at least in New Jersey.

Did you forget we couldn't go to a Seton Hall basketball game last year? Lol.
No no I get that “surge” stuff

Amusement parks opened

water parks

beaches

outdoor dining took off

we started testing much much more regularly during the summer

but many didn’t need tests because for most symptoms were nothing

then sniffle season comes and everyone gets tested and boom, lockdown again

by August hospital stays were down as was length of stay

RAN ITS COURSE

then sniffle season comes and everyone gets tested and boom, lockdown again

by August hospital stays were down as was length of stay

RAN ITS COURSE

430,000 or 70% of all US Covid deaths happened after August. It had not run it's course by then.

Seems like you're mad that outdoor activities opened up during the summer and closed in the winter.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
430,000 or 70% of all US Covid deaths happened after August. It had not run it's course by then.

Seems like you're mad that outdoor activities opened up during the summer and closed in the winter.
Ahh, book keeper assuming facts and knees loving it. Look at deaths in NJ.

Ahh, book keeper assuming facts and knees loving it. Look at deaths in NJ.

45% of Covid deaths in NJ occurred after August. If you’re only focusing on NJ, you’re slightly less wrong. Still wrong though.

45% of Covid deaths in NJ occurred after August. If you’re only focusing on NJ, you’re slightly less wrong. Still wrong though.
Huh????? 6 months vs 9.5 months. Don’t be upset the stats I’ve referenced here and above don’t work out your way. Good bookkeeper would make it work. Try again! Don’t give up!

Huh????? 6 months vs 9.5 months. Don’t be upset the stats I’ve referenced here and above don’t work out your way. Good bookkeeper would make it work. Try again! Don’t give up!

If it was over like you’re saying, the timeframe wouldn’t matter.

The point is that it wasn’t over then.

Virtual doctor visits have been an inevitability. Covid just pushed up the timeline.

Some things can be done virtually, some can't. I had a screening and colonoscopy a year ago during the Covid surge. Can't really do that one remotely yet.
what do you mean? this board is up your asshole every week.

Well I don't believe we have evidence that specific Coronavirus was in their lab yet (still think that is probably though) but I was specifically talking about that they knew how we would plan and respond to an outbreak?
"bat coronavirus emergence", right before the time of a bat coronavirus pandemic? im sure there are thousands of these viruses.

and do you trust china even for a second? always out to gain. funny what did they make their vaccine out of? not mrna.

and fauci promoted gain of function. essentially, a pandemic is worth risking so we can study how to respond to a pandemic. he has basically lied about everything. all i know is hes a scam and china is a problem

Reactions: shu09
"bat coronavirus emergence", right before the time of a bat coronavirus pandemic? im sure there are thousands of these viruses.

and do you trust china even for a second? always out to gain. funny what did they make their vaccine out of? not mrna.

and fauci promoted gain of function. essentially, a pandemic is worth risking so we can study how to respond to a pandemic. he has basically lied about everything. all i know is hes a scam and china is a problem

SARS, MERS and H1N1 are all thought to have come from bats as well.

I just think studying those viruses is a worthwhile endeavor, and when studying bat Coronaviruses, it makes logical sense that you would go to where the bats live to do so.

I don’t trust China at all. I was just saying I don’t think we would be explaining our expected pandemic response to Chinese epidemiologists. Their own mRNA vaccine is in trials now. They will be using that soon.

SARS, MERS and H1N1 are all thought to have come from bats as well.

I just think studying those viruses is a worthwhile endeavor, and when studying bat Coronaviruses, it makes logical sense that you would go to where the bats live to do so.

I don’t trust China at all. I was just saying I don’t think we would be explaining our expected pandemic response to Chinese epidemiologists. Their own mRNA vaccine is in trials now. They will be using that soon.
Blahbity blahbity blah

Bats get a bad rep around here. Blame the Chinese that eat everything, including dogs, and for their filthy conditions for these nasty viruses. Additionally that culture is driving extinction of so many creatures in Africa.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT